Reading Access 30
Registered 8-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2016 21:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Spa/Massage experience

Date & Time of Session:  October 28th, 10:10pm
Name:  Ying Chi Chuen SPA
Link: http://go141.com/en/7129-QuarryB ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: N/A
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  800HKD + Tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: Maybe

Been out of Hong Kong for a while, so naturally I missed certain luxuries.  I'm a bit nervous about being spotted in public entering a WG nest, so I scoured the DB for a "phone appointment" near me.  Found one, messaged her about coming in that night.  She said she was busy and asked if I could come into the next day.  I declined saying I'd be busy.  So she tells me to come tonight and gave me an address.  Turns out she gave me the address to the SPA listed above.

Enter the flat, and am greeted by a ~40 year old (who is less than attractive) who ushers into the room.  I ask where "Xixi" is (who I'd originally made the appointment with).  She said that Xixi was busy and that she would take good care of me.  I was a bit insistent on Xixi since this lady wasn't appealing to me, so she asked if one of the girls off to the side was good.  I'm a bit afraid to offend, so I said yes.  She was slim and attractive enough, though she seemed shy off the bat. Not a problem, just commenting.

Anyway, she tells me to shower, so I do (alone), and I come out and dry myself off.  The girl then comes in and helps me dry off my back, and immediately starts talking to me.  YMMV, but conversation just seemed to be natural.  She was very pleasant to talk to.  Full of compliments, but not overly so.  I strip, and get onto the bed for a dry massage.  Maybe half an hour of that and she switches to the oil massage (for maybe another half an hour), which then leads to the flip and the HJ.  After , I shower again to clean off, and afterwards, she gives me a leg massage.  Older lady comes back after a bit, and says that time is up.  I pay her (the masseuse), and out the door.

I put N/A for skill because honestly I don't know what a good massage should be like.  She seemed to have plenty of strength for the little body that she had.  It was pleasant, and I liked it, so that's about all I can say about the massage.  During the dry massage, conversation flowed quite nicely.  A very normal conversation that could have just as easily been over the dinner table.  The early part of the oil massage was the same.  Then she moved from upper body down to legs and waist area, and slowly conversation died.  It wasn't that it got boring, but the atmosphere changed.  Hands started getting softer and wandered towards the nether regions.  Ahh... enjoyed every second of this part.  After a good while of teasing, she flipped me over, and of course LB is standing at attention.  She allowed my hands to wander anywhere, but she didn't want to strip (she told me people look nice when clothed, but when nude, people look ugly).  She did look nice in the scant outfit she had on, so I didn't mind.  Kept my hands over the clothes though, never underneath.  A few minutes, and the deed is done.  Shower alone again, and conversation starts back up with the final leg massage.  She did wander quite close to the groin region again, which made me hopeful for a second Q, but alas, it was not to be.

The Body and Face ratings should be taken with a grain of sand.  I'm blind without my glasses, and for the duration of the visit, my glasses were off.  Still, when I first saw her (before glasses off), she seemed quite attractive.

Conversation was quite pleasant which lead to a few points in the GFE and she allowed my hands to wander, but not much other body language to complete the experience.

Overall: Loved the experience.  Maybe a bit of buyer's remorse but it's no fault of the establishment.  Xixi messaged me a few minutes after I left asking me to come back the next day so that she could treat me (I left a tip, which I think had her interested).  Very pleasant overall, highly recommend.

Recent Ratings
Tim.bee   11-11-2016 15:28  Acceptance  +1   
HKVISITOR45   11-11-2016 10:37  Acceptance  +1   
CheeseIsGood   11-11-2016 06:40  Karma  +1   800HKD for a 90 minute walkup massage? Sounds like you got overcharged by at least 200...
ericpapa   10-11-2016 15:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. A good massage is always painful but relaxing, and the pressure must never be light. BTW, I always wear cont ...
ts7478   10-11-2016 12:10  Karma  +2   good report
dryice   10-11-2016 00:15  Karma  +4   A good read. Stay firm and push back when they try to push a girl on you who's not acceptable
Chasem   9-11-2016 22:31  Karma  +2