Body: 3.5/5
Height: 5'3  
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 248 MYR - 45 minutes
Repeat: Did not

I have a tendency to visit Malaysia on my SE Asia trips because I know a lot of friends here from Uni. This is not my first time at Hokkaido spa as it was previously known as Sky River spa in the same location which I have been to before covid.

Just chilling one evening before heading out for the night, I'm in my hotel room thinking about visiting this old classic. I got approximately an hour to kill, so why not? I get dressed and walk over as my hotel is quite close to the establishment.

Outside are black tinted windows and a door with a buzzer. I am greeted inside and given a seat on the sofa and a menu. They are a few asian men and ladies dispersed in the lobby just hanging out, watching tv or eating. Honestly given the relaxing atmosphere I could have just chilled there for a bit and things seemed like it had not changed that much since I last came here 3-4 years ago. Anyways I get a lineup of 9-10 girls (Thai, Laos, Viet) and picked the first one as she had the best smile, I personally find it a bit hard to take my time picking a girl when there's that many in front of me.

We head up to our room and once we're in, we start undressing and I find out she had a bit of padding for her breasts (she's natural b cups) so I was a bit disappointed. She had a slim, petite frame, very fit, only disappointed with the breasts because I thought they were larger initially. We jump in the shower, she comments how handsome I am and after some mouthwash we start with some LFK into DFK. Afterwards we dry off and jump into bed, ambience/room comparable to a 2 star hotel?

She gives me a BBBJ but had teeth so it wasn't that enjoyable unfortunately. I get on top of her as we're DFK then move to her side and after a few minutes I start fingering her and she is just wet af. Cap on and we start in mish to doggy and CG. We go back into mish and I joke about fucking with no condom and she saids okay but just make sure to pull out . She said she was clean and so was I. I was just joking but then couldn't think straight and next minute I'm balls deep raw dog . After some alternate positions in mish, I pull out and unload on her stomach    . More or less used up the 45 minutes. Showered afterwards, kiss goodbye and off to dinner in KL.  

Good experience overall, definitely recommend a visit if you're in KL.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   23-8-2022 11:28  Acceptance  +1   
gotti99   20-8-2022 14:58  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
Skepti10   20-8-2022 08:32  Karma  +6   Good to see sky River still (sort of) around
Macau81   20-8-2022 03:07  Karma  +5   
kukooo   20-8-2022 00:39  Karma  +3   Rule No.1 Play safe, never believe words. Infected person would always love to pass it on #sadism
hotjac   19-8-2022 16:58  Karma  +4   I'm sure u're going to get blasted 4 this, but in your shoes with intuition & moment's heat I would've done the same