Subject: NP - Hug Dau - 苝苝 Beibei (different girls every day)
godisdead
Throbbing Titan

UID 124849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3294
Posts 143
Karma 3280
Acceptance 279
Reading Access 70
Registered 23-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2019 12:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NP - Hug Dau - 苝苝 Beibei (different girls every day)

Date & Time of Session: 16 April 2019 @ 6:30pm
Name:  苝苝 Beibei (girls change every day. See their WeChat for pictures and names)
Link: https://go141.com/en/A44865-NP-141Walk-ups-HugDau.html
Nationality & Language: China.  Mandarin or Canto.
Face:  4/5 (the cold and sharp face - turns some people on)
Body:  3/5 (small tits and a little droopy but she is tall)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 0/5 (not a chance)
PSE: 2/5 (there was CBJ and doggy)
Price & Session Length:  $300 for 20min
Repeat: Only if they have a nice looking girl and I need a quick fix

I’ve written about this agent before who is based in north point. She regularly changes girls and it’s a hit and miss. The room is small and it’s basic. You really need to choose the girl from the pics and video (even better) from the agent’s WeChat.

If you want something basic and need a quick fix. You can’t get cheaper than this.

So basically I WeChat the agent in Chinese who responded quite quickly. Got the girl I wanted. Went up to the room and the door was locked. It’s a subdivided flat so usually the outer door is unlocked. So message the agent and she said the girl will unlock.

Beibei is tall and was wearing a slim top. She looks pretty much like her photo. Went inside the room and it’s all business. Undress, she helped me shower then on to the bed. She lets me have a real towel. She asked if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ. I opted for CBJ. She spent like a minute on LB. it wasn’t too bad. Then it was on with another condom for the main event. Was looking forward to CG but she asked me to get on instead. I obliged. Rammed her hard as I held her size B titties. Then it was on to doggy for the finale. I exploded inside her.

She handed me some tissue and I cleaned myself up. Then it was into the shower where I cleaned myself up again.

Got dressed and paid her. All business like. What do you expect aye?

It was ok punt. Cheap and quick.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
trystto   30-4-2019 02:18  Acceptance  +1   
wintherhk   23-4-2019 11:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sportylord369   18-4-2019 10:48  Karma  +3   
batman108   18-4-2019 00:11  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
darknchaos   17-4-2019 17:40  Acceptance  +1   
waynebill792   17-4-2019 16:58  Karma  +2   Thanks! Can you give me the agents wechat?
blazing_saddles   17-4-2019 15:24  Karma  +5   
mangoesinside   17-4-2019 15:00  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report.