Body:  2 out of 5
Skill: 4 out of5
Service: 3 out of 5
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  999 baht for one hour
Repeat: No

Detailed report of your experience:

I had a six hour layover in Bangkok so I decided to get a massage and dinner before my next flight.  I took a cab from Don Meuang airport to Sukhumvit Soi 22 (Phrom Pong BTS/Emporium). My original booking was with Analisa massage on Soi 6 but I read some horrible reviews and cancelled at the last minute.  I had done some research beforehand at noticed a good website deal for this place, 999baht for an oil massage with BJ.  I arrived at the place, luggage in hand and chose the one hour though the price was 1400.  I asked to use their wifi to show the promotion and they agreed to the price.  Unfortunately, my service provider was, well, quite old, but I decided to role with it since my health wasn't the best so I wasn't planning to get freaky anyway.  

Disrobed, showered and laid down.  The massage was pretty good and she teased well though the fingernail scratching/tickling got a bit old after awhile.  As the price was settled before, there was no haggling but also less excitement as we both knew where the massage was going.  I flipped over and she did some testicle and penis massage.  She controlled it so I didn't cum immediately so when I did cum it was quite a lot.  She didn't use her mouth as advertised but that was okay with me as her hands were skillful enough.

Showered, dressed and out the door. Dinner at Fiji Japanese restaurant at Emporium then off to the airport. Almost missed the flight due to a traffic accident on the highway (2.5 hours to get the airport when it usually takes 45) but made it in the end.  Day 1 of Bangkok report done.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   3-1-2018 12:20  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
Freelancer   2-1-2018 19:42  Karma  +5   Favorable
obe   2-1-2018 15:06  Karma  +6   Thanks
austin821   2-1-2018 14:59  Karma  +3   
twfun   2-1-2018 14:33  Karma  +2   Not bad, you didn't do research, next time you should arrange in advance. :-)