Nationality & Language: Thai, no English
Face: 10/10
Body:  depends on your preference (see below) for me 11/10
Skill:  9/10
Service:  9/10
GFE:  10/10
PSE:  n/a
Price & Session Length: THB2,100 for 60 minutes
Repeat:  Yes, I rarely get the same girl twice but will make an exception for this one!

This report is further to my previous visit to Nami around a month and a half ago (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D2)

Nami made me do something I almost never do, which is visit the same girl, not just twice but a third time!

You see I suffer hugely from the Coolidge effect (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect) whereby I can have sex to no end with DIFFERENT girls, but I loose interest quickly with the same girl.

Nami however is an exception, she is EXACTLY my type and I will return multiple times to visit her.

This report describes the second time I saw her, although I repeated a third time yesterday.  I won’t write a separate report for that one as I don’t want to be too repetitive.

Nami only works extremely restrictive hours due to her school schedule which if anything is a turn on.  I asked originally if she could see me at 7pm which the Mamasan said was too late as she had to leave by 6pm, so I booked in before then instead.

Upon arrival Nami was waiting for me in the reception.

Every time I see Nami I feel the mixed emotions of delight and shame at the same time.  She looks super super young and I have no idea what is motivating her to do this (apart from the obvious).  She is literally 18 years old and looks and acts even younger.  That said, here I find myself.

We head upstairs and she walks ahead of me which reminds me of why I am here

We get into the room and both strip off to have a shower together.  My god, as she takes her top off I remember why I am booking this girl twice.  She is absolutely tiny, barely 5ft tall, with almost no boobs and a ridiculous baby face.  Exactly MCOT and quite hard to find.

As I’ve said before I’m gong to hell but at least I’m going with a smile on my face!

After a quick shower she gets me to lie on the bed and gives a massage.  After a while Nami asks me to turn over and gives me the surprise of the trip.  In my last report I mentioned that Nami’s massage was one of the worst I’ve ever had (although I couldn’t care less), but this time - wow - Nami has learned something.

She gives me a ball massage that feels heavenly.  It’s such a shock, someone has gone from being terrible to being amazing at this massage.  I don’t know who taught her but thank you so much!!!

I’m feeling pretty close already so I motion for her to cap me.  Nami gets on top and rides me passionately.  Again, wow, the first time I saw her she had only been doing this for a few weeks whereas now it’s been a few months and she is a lot better.

Looking up at this tiny chick bouncing up and down on my as I practically split her in half is one of the best memories a man can create.

I sit up so that I can suck her boobs (or, more accurately, the teaspoons of fat that are where her boobs should be) and she continues to bounce passionately.  I go in for some DFK and she returns deeply - a great kisser.  I alternate between kissing her and kissing her “boobs” having the time of my life.

After a while I suggest we go doggy.  Seeing this girl in that position is amazing.  Her waist is small at the best of times but in this position it practically disappears.  Honestly I could fit my hands entirely around it!

I pump her for a while before I get her to put her legs down and lie on her stomach.  At this point I grab both of her hands and pin her down and pump harder.  Nami has the cutest Squeek as I do this, a mixture of pleasure and pain that turns me on no end.  

After a few minutes I finish hard inside of her and we both collapse on the bed.  After a minute or two to compose ourselves she moves closer and we DFK for a minute before she curls up in my arms and falls asleep.

What the heck - this is the second time in as many days that a Thai WG has done this - don’t know if its their new GFE or what but I don’t mind.  It’s actually kind of nice having a genuine schoolgirl curl up in your arms

I remember I have to be somewhere in an hour so unfortunately I have to wake her up.  A gentle raising of my right arm does the trick and we pop in the shower and get changed.

I’ve got to say I’m pretty smitten with this one.  It’s 100% business for her and I know the deal but she really is amazing. She is very young but if you can make peace with that you’ll have a great time for sure.

[ Last edited by  Sibil2 at 29-7-2018 10:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mojoroad   8-11-2018 08:44  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
paladin310   17-8-2018 12:08  Karma  +5   Calvin Coolidge Ks FTW
NewCummer   3-8-2018 00:00  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   1-8-2018 00:47  Karma  +8   Years of good fucking ahead for her.
NeverWong   31-7-2018 16:47  Karma  +4   
joey88   31-7-2018 01:01  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   30-7-2018 23:10  Karma  +5   When i had her, she had some stuff in her bellybutton that really turned me off...very cute girl though
bohica   30-7-2018 19:38  Karma  +8   Trifecta points!!!
calaisien   30-7-2018 18:07  Karma  +5   
blahblah777   30-7-2018 17:19  Karma  +3   Favorable
lefeu   30-7-2018 12:14  Karma  +6   Excellent
CockasaurusX   30-7-2018 03:48  Karma  +4   seems like shes a young one
Freelancer   29-7-2018 18:48  Karma  +6   I'm surprised the girls on the site are real
obe   29-7-2018 18:42  Karma  +10   Excellent
Dr.A   29-7-2018 16:29  Karma  +8   
blast77   29-7-2018 14:58  Karma  +8   Great!
gaoxing   29-7-2018 14:48  Karma  +4   Great report
batman108   29-7-2018 14:30  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   29-7-2018 13:21  Karma  +10   outstanding!
stinkyfeet   29-7-2018 12:05  Karma  +5   White tiger?
SimonTheShark   29-7-2018 11:51  Karma  +5   
laoz
Nookie Newbie

UID 247486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2018 15:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lucky guy! Might have to check this place out when i go there in a few days! Thanks and great writing!!