Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2007 18:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Contacting Girls - English launguage issue

Hi,
when a girl has a listing showing she is working from a place - say like new lucky house, am I supposed to call her on the phone to make an appointment - or can I just show up?
Also, if the lsiting shoes she doesn't speak English and I still want to see her, what is the best was to do this?
Is it rude just to turn up at the address?

There also seem to be a lot of HOT girls who have Hotel reservation and a phone number but don't speak English - is it still worth trying to call them?  Are they likely to understand some English?

Cheers
J
JinSung
Nookie Newbie

UID 53
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-2-2007
Location The Netherlands
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2007 06:11  Profile P.M. 
I think most of the girls know some (basic) English, so you can always try to communicate with them. If that doesn't work and you really want to have sex with her, you can use handsignals and signs to communicate with her. Of course, you can try to learn Cantonese Chinese so you don't have the language issue, so it all depends on you.

It also depends on where the girl works. If she works from some sort of brothel you can drop by and wait in the waitingroom when she is busy. If she works from a room, it is more advisiable to call her first so you can ask her if she is free so you can go there, otherwise she might be busy and you have to come back later (or not). In the brothel I think the host speaks and understands English, so you don't have to worry about that...
jamestas
Nookie Newbie

UID 38
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 9
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2007 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for your advice!
I'm assuming all the girls on 141 are working by themselves - so do you know were any good brothels might be?
I'll be travelling in Hong Kong and Macau, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
beachcrab
Nookie Newbie

UID 56
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 12
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Taipei
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2007 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 jamestas's post

all the girls do have papasans or mamasans, not many do work by themselves, you hugo
hamsupgwai
Lustful Lord

UID 61
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 395
Karma 589
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2007 02:39  Profile P.M. 
I get by with a little cantonese - Ive found that most of the girls who's ads say they speak english are limited to 'oh honey....yeah...etc etc'   fun but hardly useful for communicating...as JinSung said a few hand gestures usually do the trick
hamsupgwai
Lustful Lord

UID 61
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 395
Karma 589
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2007 21:51  Profile P.M. 
Actually the 141 girls DO work by themselves, its only the hotel girls (or the ones that state phone reservations) that generally have mama/papasans.

You just need to go up check the signs (busy/welcome), knock on the doors and take a peek. Some of them get pissed off if you turn them away, but if youre going to spend a couple of hundred bucks on a shag, it might as well be your choice...rather than theirs!!

shanghaisteve
Musky Member

UID 11
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 170
Karma 173
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2007 23:49  Profile P.M. 
I was under the impression that the hotel girls rarely, if ever, answered the phone, it was their mama/papasan that answered.  A few years ago I know that unless you spoke fluent Chinese (C or M) they usually didn't let you meet up with the girl.  Perhaps things have changed now.  For most foreigners, or overseas Chinese with little to no Chinese language, the girls in the flats and with some English were a better bet.

If you want a specific time to see a girl, try calling to make an appointment.  Or else go to a floor or building where there are several girls advertised that you fancy to avoid disappointment if the girl you wanted is busy or on 'rest'.

The hot girls in the hotels are often there for only a week or two, so if you see one you fancy, call and make appointment that day.  Hotel girls have a far higher turnover than girls in flats.  They may tend to be hotter looking, but skill level is often far lower.
inunation
Nookie Newbie

UID 137
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2007 05:34  Profile P.M. 
What exactly mean Hotel Reservation in 141 term

Does it mean she will come to my hotel or we have to go out and rent the hotel for her?  Please advise
hamsupgwai
Lustful Lord

UID 61
Digest Posts 0
Credits 590
Posts 395
Karma 589
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2007 10:25  Profile P.M. 
Yes shanghaisteve, youre right about the hotel girls having mama/papasans, but the original poster was using the example of New Lucky House which isnt a hotel.

Most hotel girls dont do 'outcall'....you visit them. Price includes the room already so the only 'extras' you pay for are tips and any 'other' services they might offer.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2007 01:55  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by beachcrab at 19-2-2007 16:26
all the girls do have papasans or mamasans, not many do work by themselves, you hugo

Actually, your information is not correct.

By definition, 141 means One Floor One (Floor and four sounds simiar)

One floor one is the legal loophole in English criminal law that it is not illegal to have sex as long as you are one girl inside the unit.

Hence you find the subdivision in most Kowloon flat with 4 or more subunit.  Each is operated by one girl on her own.

They could have agent, but no one require one.

The can operate by know friend and help in case there are problem, or they might be protected by triad by paying their special rent just to work in the unit owned by the triad.

I don't think the 141 girls have agent.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2007 01:57  Profile Site P.M. 
However, all the hotel reservation have agent.

When you call you normally talk to the agent but not the girls themselves.

These girls are travelling girls from China on a two week visa or gwei-mui from Russia or Korean or Japanese.  They only stay in Hongkong for legal time of two week as tourist.
Pooler
Nookie Newbie

UID 281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2007 20:27  Profile P.M. 
I am staying at the Garden YWCA on Hong Kong Island for a 4 day conference.
Anyone know the area?
Best place close by for girls or is it better to get on the train and go?
shanghaisteve
Musky Member

UID 11
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 170
Karma 173
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-2-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2007 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Pooler's post

There is not much in Central, but hop on the MTR and in 2 stops you are in TST (if you take the right train) or in 3 stops in Wanchai, 4 stops at Causeway Bay.  If you can make to MTR Central station, then in 10-15 minutes you can be where you want to be for ladies.  Best is to check out a district on the links above, find some ladies you like, call one and reserve or try your luck and keep a handy list of flats and buildings.  This is probably second best site to assist you:

http://www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp?mapService=LocationMap

can search by building or address.  Best site is of course this one....
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 00:40  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Pooler at 27-2-2007 20:27
I am staying at the Garden YWCA on Hong Kong Island for a 4 day conference.
Anyone know the area?
Best place close by for girls or is it better to get on the train and go?

For hotel reservation (outcall) to your hotel room is the best.

Not sure about the taxi fee and extra from different agent.  But it is harmless to call and check out.  Best time is earlier around 2:00p or earlier, becoz the girl just wake up and fresh and usually not busy during the day time.

I like to have the good quality girl coming to my hotel, order room service and have 2 sessions.  Take my time, shoot some pic, have fun, watch some tv, or music, and dance.... before sex.  You can get great GFE if you do the prep right.
Pooler
Nookie Newbie

UID 281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 12:26  Profile P.M. 
Many thanks guys, you are wetting my appetite for HKG!

I will try a walk around TST with 141 list in my hand first and a hotel service later in the visit.
Cheers.
jackychann
Nookie Newbie

UID 186
Digest Posts 0
Credits 78
Posts 78
Karma 78
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Wow... so much good advice!
chris_powell
Musky Member

UID 196
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 111
Karma 116
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-2-2007
Location I'm everywhere....
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2007 21:49  Profile P.M. 
you may need a good pair of sneakers too and walk a lot as it's gonna be a safari trip for you. remember to get those free maps available in the hotel you're staying. you may get lost easily but it's HK, road and signature building is easy if you do some research first. :-)

happy safari hunting.
Pooler
Nookie Newbie

UID 281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2007 20:28  Profile P.M. 
Hell, 141, so many girls, so many places.

Gonna take me a while to figure out where to go, let alone who!!!

How do you narrow it down?
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2007 06:10  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Pooler at 1-3-2007 20:28
Hell, 141, so many girls, so many places.

Gonna take me a while to figure out where to go, let alone who!!!

How do you narrow it down?

Use your dick.

Haha....

Well just go, visit and try.  After you try a few think you will be quite expert about it.
sapporo
Nookie Newbie

UID 385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 15
Karma 15
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2007 12:13  Profile P.M. 
bring a pack of tissue or a small hand towel..
the weather is getting warmer now, marching up and down the stairs will not be an easy task.
u wouldn't want to scare the girl when she opens the door and see you sweating and panting like mad.