Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2007 00:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
also new to this

hey guys just a couple quick questions...

1. is it unusual to tell a girl to come to my hotel room instead of me going to her flat/hotel room? are they usually ok with this? would i have to pay much more beyond just covering her travel (which would be a pretty low cost i imagine). i'll be in midlevels.

2. i noticed that a few of the girls put up overnight rates, but a lot of them don't. is it easy to negotiate overnight? what kind of rate should i be going for? e.g. if she has a $500 rate, should i offer $1000? Or $800? more?

thanks a bunch
Doko
Nookie Newbie

UID 1156
Digest Posts 0
Credits 33
Posts 33
Karma 33
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2007 00:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by boom at 25-4-2007 00:24
1. is it unusual to tell a girl to come to my hotel room instead of me going to her flat/hotel room? are they usually ok with this? would i have to pay much  ...

I don't think it's unusual, I do it all the time. If they're room girls (or whatever they're called) you might have to wait for them to finish though, they might work  until midnight or something.

You'll probably pay quite a lot extra for them to come over though. Or maybe I'm just too generous and get ripped off all the time... but if a girl's HK$600 normally, expect an outcall to be at least twice as much, maybe 3-4 times as much. Depending how far away you are, what time it is, how much of a gullible gweilo she thinks you are, etc. I think HK$1500's pretty normal for her to come over for an hour or so the first time (but anyone else feel free to let me know if I'm paying way too much, though I have a habbit of tipping 20-40% out of inner guilt). It's easier after the first time, if they like you you'll get all kinds of favours...

QUOTE:
Originally posted by boom at 25-4-2007 00:24
2. i noticed that a few of the girls put up overnight rates, but a lot of them don't. is it easy to negotiate overnight? what kind of rate should i be going for?

Probably easy enough. I'd never to it with a girl I met for the first time though. Bit too worried I'd fall asleep and wake up to find my wallet missing or something. Not sure about prices exactly, probably in the HK$3000-6000 range. Not worth it though considering you'll be asleep most of the time! Just go find a horny non-141 local girl at LFK or something.