Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2021 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa 盈盈 Ying-ying

Date & Time of Session: Late Sep Night
Name:  盈盈
Link: Search kissmespa in TG
Agent: kissmespa
Nationality & Language: Bella speaks accented Cantonese.    
Face:  4/5, Fair skin,  very femine face
Body: 4/5, C cup,  light brown nipples,  nice legs and good ass
Height:  About 1.65m
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.0/5
GFE: 4.2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 for 1 hour of nuru massage
Repeat: Highly Likely

Kissmespa has been my regular spa recently. So I made a booking when I heard there was a new joiner.  I went to the place at 22:00 and a woman in a green one-piece greeted me at the door.  She called herself  盈盈 Ying-ying,  the server with which I made an appointment.  盈盈 was in her late-20s and looked very femine in features.  

I was assigned Room C, where I took shower.  盈盈 helped dry my body before giving me a hug from behind.  She massaged my back and shoulders while making dirty jokes.  

After returning to the room with the nuru gel,  盈盈 undressed to display a well figure that highlight her waistline.  It is obvious that she is a regular patron of body gym.  She scratched my back and thighs,  slowly stroking my crotch.  

I flipped over with a hard-on.  盈盈 rode me pretending there was an insertion (there was none).  I almost burst under her.  She riddled my face with light kisses and allowed me to finger her.  She pulled me up and I fondled her breast while my pecker was rubbed.  I bursted intensly.  

She cleaned me with her body in the shower booth.  I was her last customer.  She looked even more cute in her casual clothing.

[ Last edited by  Fishandchips at 28-9-2021 21:27 ]

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   1-10-2021 02:06  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Skepti10   29-9-2021 13:13  Karma  +4   Favorable
vinc9   29-9-2021 11:57  Karma  +3   I'm on the kissmespa tryouts too! Operator suggested 盈盈 as well; but suggested Ada first.
Mister   29-9-2021 10:00  Karma  +4   So you’re working your way through the Kissme stable — awaiting your report on BB
zebra   29-9-2021 04:09  Karma  +5   Awesome and thanks
magictime12   29-9-2021 01:03  Karma  +2   cool