Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2021 20:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa Bella

Date & Time of Session: Mid Sep Night
Name:  Bella
Link: Search kissmespa in TG
Agent: kissmespa
Nationality & Language: Bella speaks perfect Cantonese and Putonghua.  
Face:  3.9/5, Fair skin,  a typical girl next door
Body: 3.9/5, B cup,  light brown nipples
Height:  About 1.63 m
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.0/5
GFE: 4.2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 for 1 hour of nuru massage
Repeat: Likely

Continued my adventure at Kissme. Bella was one of the servers that I had not tried.  So I gave it a shot.  

I was assigned Room A. The spa had recently installed a stereo system that played music in the establishment.  A nice feature that adds some privacy.  

I showered alone. Bella came in.  She was in a sports uniform,  which highlighted her cuteness and playfulness.  

Bella's massage skills were average.  Yet she loved chatting and made dirty jokes.  After coming back to the room with nuru gel,  she started undressing.  

She asked me to plank and stick up my butt.  Then she massaged my pecker and slide her nipples around my ass.  Then Bella kissed me ears while I touched her pussy.  She turned wet rather quickly.  

After flipping over,  Bella applied nuru gel to my stomach and slided her body across mine while her hand never loss the grip of my penis.  She rubbed her pussy against my pecker.  I sat up and we had a deep french kiss. Bella laid beside me and let me finger her.  She seemed enjoy it a lot.  I bursted under her intensive strokes.  

She cleaned me thoroughly when she showered together.  

Recent Ratings
vinc9   12-12-2021 04:26  Karma  +4   Thanks for the review!