Dior@LuckySpa(TST)

Thread Subject: Dior@LuckySpa(TST)
Date & Time: 12-Sep, 3pm
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price: 1.3k + extra 100 for prostate 60min FS

Just trimmed me hair and was feeling a little horny so decided to pop over to Fook Kiu after asking them through TG if Dior was available (cos judging from the photos I thought she looked smoking). Anyway, I got there and XiaoXiao (translates to small small) opened the door. I asked if Dior was available as mentioned in the chat and when I saw her - WOW. Not WOW fuck yes, but WOW she looked nothing like the photo....

I literally couldn't stop but to hold up my phone and ask XiaoXiao, "This is Dior?". She nodded and clearly I was like no. But oh dear... after I picked XiaoXiao, who by this time had a real bitchy face going on (I had her before just FYI who does not do FS but does an excellent "Lingam" massage) and she just overall didn't seem to be in a good mood, after my shower I said I'll go for the FS (Dior was the only one available), and that was that.

So the photo you see below I am guessing this was before she put on weight - I'll leave it at that. But because I had refused her before, during the conversation and during the massage she kept teasing me why I didn't pick her. I answered her that I was just a bit tired but then when she asked if I came here before I told her I fucked SmallE a couple times and she started getting very jealous...

This I could tell because the teasing got intense. I had opted for the prostrate and this made me hard as rock. She was sucking my balls and rimming me too from behind. Eventually on came the dom and she was whispering things like "I'm going to make you regret not picking me and I'm going to make you want to cum for me everytime you come here" - so okay, for what she was lacking in body type that I favour she made up for her service and skill. I actually ended up cumming a fucking huge load which she commented when taking the used dom off me.

I haven't seen SmallE in awhlie but surely this place WIR, but perhaps either SmallE, or asking for a lineup instead of trying to book since the photo did not serve its purpose this time round giving me red flags about this place - hopefully it'll continue to deliver quality.

Anyway some photos but not that they really help lol.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
David.youngson   30-9-2021 16:05  Karma  +3   well at least she does rimming
batman108   27-9-2021 11:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
zebra   26-9-2021 16:32  Karma  +5   
cityguy   26-9-2021 09:52  Karma  +5   Too bad - covid pounds :(

------------------------------------------------
目を閉じて耳をすませば GOOD BYE