Name: Hebe
Spa: Kawaii Spa
Date: third week of Sept
Face: 7.5
Body: 8.5 about 160cm. Dcup. Big butt.
Service: 9.5
Price:  $1000 for 60 mins

Part 1:
There have been some mixed review on Hebe. I am a regular at Kawaii Spa and have seen her a lot but did not try her services before. She always seems bubbly. So this time I decided to try her services.

Hebe height is good for me. She has a C or D cup. Her butt is big and hard too. Quite nice to squeeze. Some brothers havee fonlalined sbout her thighs being to fat or big. I have no complains. She perhaps have put on a bit of weight but overall I feel like you are being served by an experienced service provider.

Her massage is acceptable. She put in effort to talks to you. She cant speak English well but she still will try to communicate with you. She randomly told me she loves to eat banana. I assumed she was trying to start dirty talk. So i said my banana is still small. She gave me that look and smack my butt. It seems she was really referring to the real fruits. Haha

Part 2:
This is where she excel. The so called red card gem. Heard she was trained by the now retired famous spa girl. And it seems that is true. Some resemblances there.

She first used her finger nails to lightly scratch my butt and back. Then she pour the gel and she starts to use her butt and pussy to rub on the back and my leg. She then uses her boob and squeeze in between our bodies. It feels nice.

Next she used her hands to slowly stroke my penis and balls. She ask me to put prone and put my butt against her boobs while she stroke my penis. After that she told me to lie on my back and start to sit on me. She lick and nimble my niople. We started to have LFK and soon it became DFK. This was followed by some pussy grinding. Sensing that i was about to shoot, she lay beside me and DFK me. Her hands keep stroking my penis till i shoot.

I cant really describe the whole process well. But i felt so tired after i ejaculated. It felt like i had a long sex session. Perhaps the edging took a toll on me.

We showered together and engaged in small talks. It is true that she gave that jealousy vibe when you ask her about other girls. But i guess that is where her GFE shines. If you are new to the playing world, you amy end up being a sinking ship hahah.

Overall, Hebe is pleasant. The service is friendly and good. Would refommend if you want someone that have good service.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   6-10-2021 11:24  Karma  +3   
Spyeoh22   24-9-2021 12:36  Karma  +4   Thanks
Fedo91   22-9-2021 21:14  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for your review
doodleme19
Lustful Lord

UID 130260
Digest Posts 0
Credits 943
Posts 43
Karma 939
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-6-2015
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2021 12:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii 1st year Anniversary

I got some update from Kawaii. For brothers who are on the fence about trying Kawaii Spa, they are running a $100 discount tommorow, 25 Sept as part of their anniversary promotion.  Good time to give it a try.

I will probably be making my booking soon. Undecided between to go to my regulars or try their new girls.. The chinese forum seems to sing heap of praises for Nabi..

[ Last edited by  doodleme19 at 24-9-2021 12:48 ]