Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Tulip - Emmy + friend

Name: Emmy (I think) + friend
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Date: Jan 2023
Skill: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 2 Hr x 2 = THB ~2,400 = ~4,800

Session was only ~2 weeks ago, so quite a lot of details.

First time back in Thailand after COVID. Decided a Tulip session was on the cards to get me back into the swing of things.

Jump on the BTS, get out at Thong Lor. Down the stairs, straight in the door. Quick glance around the room as I make a beeline for the counter.

Mamasan: Welcome!
Me: Hi, two ladies, two hours please.
Mamasan: (punches keys on the calculator) 4800 baht (I think)
Me: (forks over 5 x 1k notes, grabs the change)
Mamasan: Emmy! (short, skinny, no breasts, cute face - runs over)
(some Thai back and forth)
Emmy: You like my friend (points to short, bit of a belly, big breasts, ok face) -> she did tell me her name but I forgot
Me: Sure, let's go

I'm not so concerned about the friend's body or face. Emmy's the main play in my mind, her friend is here to assist. Emmy spoke a little English, her friend a few words.

Up the stairs, in the room, given a towel while they go to get their things. Shower, lay back on the bed waiting for them to return.

Back they come, they shower. I sit on the edge of the bed. They dry off. I grab one of the towels and lay it on the floor in front of me and motion for them to kneel down. Tell them to kiss. Let's see how much they really are friends. It's a bit mechanical, no passion. Obviously not expecting real passion, but at least a simulation of it. Had to grab Emmy's hand and place it on her friends breast. Seems I'll need to be directing action this session.

Break them up. Get Emmy to stand up and face away from me. Bend her over with her hands on the wall mirror. Grab the friend and direct her head down to one of my feet. She starts kissing and licking it. Finger Emmy's pussy, 1, 2, 3, tight and wet. Take the fingers out, lift the friend's head and move them to her mouth. Inside, no question, licked clean.

Pull friend's head forward to start BJ. Spin Emmy to face me, bend her forward to DFK while continuing to finger her from the front. Fingers PTOGM a few times. Lean back onto the bed, pull Emmy forward with me. Legs up, friend pushed down to rim, Emmy on BJ duty. Continue here for a good 10 mins.

Tell Emmy "condom". She pops one on and I direct her to reverse cow girl. Bring her friend up to suckle nipples while Emmy rides. Tight, so slow to get in. Settles into a nice gentle motion. Pop 1 is not far off, so stand up while still in her and flip her onto her stomach. Pump for a minute or two, pull out, condom off, grab friends head and jack CIM.

No swallow though, so off she runs to the shower. Lay back to recover, light DFK and fingering with Emmy. Friend comes back and Emmy asks if I want a massage. Decline and instruct her friend back to rimming. Emmy back on nipples with light HJ. 15 minutes later energy is coming back. HJ got me back to rock solid.

Now this is Tulip, so I can't leave without opening up a backdoor.

Me: (to Emmy) "time fuck toot"
Emmytakes a quick look at my cock, split second pause, then) "ok I shower" (says something to her friend in Thai)

Two minute shower, Emmy comes back. I get her on all fours on the bed, ass over the edge. Move her friend to her knees on the floor behind her. Start her licking pussy. Alternate between BJ, fingering Emmy's pussy and friend eating her out. Move her friend up to start rimming Emmy. Move to the front of Emmy so she can blow, while I lean over and watch her get rimmed.

Interrupt the rimming occasionally to finger Emmy's ass. Try ATOGM with the finger. Move it towards her face.

Friend: "you want suck"? (seems hesitant, but your tongue was just there?)
Me: "yes suck"

Leans forward and sucks. Repeat a few more times, then I say "condom lube". Friend reaches around in her basket, grabs the goods. Squirt from the tube, condom on and we give Emmy's ass a try. Super tight. After a while I get some slow momentum going though. A hard pounding isn't on the cards here.

Pull out a few times to try gaping but no luck, closes up straight away. First few attempts get the friend to give a quick rim, before I go back in. On the 5 or 6 try for ATM. Point at my (covered) cock, with a big cheeky grin and say "suck", but she laughs and says "no". Back in, few more pumps, pull out and ask the question again, this time "suck please", she actually grabbed it and sucked. Being a gentleman and using your manners works I suppose.

I'm disappointed I can't get a gape out of Emmy, so I tell the friend "you fuck toot". She must have been waiting to hear these golden words. She reaches down, grabs the lube, squirts some in her hand and applies it. All in the space of 5 seconds. Then she's on the bed in doggy position next to Emmy. One hand already reaching underneath rubbing her clit.

Mount up and slide about half way in on the first pump. Push a bit deeper and she starts to do the telltale wriggle down the bed. Pull her up off the bed and get into standing doggy against the wall. Both my hands on her cheeks spreading them wide. Drill the backdoor hard for a while, then finally pull out. It's not massive, but there's nice little gape there. Give it another few minutes, but can't get it wider than about an inch. Emmy laying on the bed, probably happy it's not her getting this jack hammering.

Getting close to pop 2, so spin the friend back on to the bed and pump prone till I'm done. Repeat the same recovery, Emmy DFK+HJ, friend rimming. Tried for a 3rd BJ pop at the 2 hr limit but couldn't manage. Shower, dressed, out the door.

All in all a good PSE session to get everything out the system. Special shout out to the friend. She must have spent ~45 mins rimming, total trooper.

Recent Ratings
jmok8821   17-5-2024 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
tepeea   8-11-2023 18:25  Acceptance  +1   
jasonj999   15-5-2023 03:33  Karma  +2   good job
maxturtle   23-3-2023 06:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report!
Nillion   21-3-2023 05:35  Acceptance  +1   
Funstrap   12-3-2023 07:33  Acceptance  +1   
Bsmithismyname   27-2-2023 11:05  Acceptance  +1   
sjtopher   14-2-2023 03:58  Acceptance  +4   Nice punt
anabikumi   13-2-2023 14:20  Karma  +4   Looks likes Tulip never fails to deliver. I need to get back to BKK
charles700   12-2-2023 09:14  Acceptance  +1   
Aznloverboy   11-2-2023 22:58  Acceptance  +1   Fanfuckingtastic
hotjac   9-2-2023 18:02  Karma  +6   Without a pic there's never a 5 karma - but for this excellent tale there must be an exception ... thx for sharing
Voz808   9-2-2023 17:09  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   9-2-2023 13:11  Karma  +4   
thaunknown   8-2-2023 07:57  Karma  +4   Here I come! My turn
ambitious2012   8-2-2023 05:44  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   7-2-2023 17:45  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   7-2-2023 16:33  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   7-2-2023 14:41  Karma  +10   "time fuck toot"...ah, so romantic!
lostmojo   7-2-2023 14:35  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   7-2-2023 14:28  Karma  +5   Nice!
obe   7-2-2023 14:26  Karma  +10   
ucgdx   7-2-2023 14:06  Karma  +4   Excellent!