Font size: S M L
[USA] [CA] [Bay area] LKS - Kyra

Date & time of session: Mar 2023, 8pm

Name: Kyra

Link: https://loveksweetie.com/kyra

Agent: LKS, (669) 758-1117

Nationality & Language: Korean, Korean

Face: 3.5
She is the girl from the ad picture which is PSed. And she is thicker than the picture.

Body: 3.5
I was bit surprised when I first saw her. She is on chubby and tall. Never experienced big girls but it was a good experience. Do not get me wrong, she is not fat. She is pleasantly chubby and she seemed clean and her hair smelled good. Her skin was smooth. From big girl, you get bigger Boob if you like it. You also get deeper ass if you are into it.

Height: she said 171cm. Think it is legit.

Skill: 4
Definitely this is not her first job in this business. She has better than average suck skill.

Service: 5
She was very engaging and happy. Partly because she could talk to me in her mother tongue. She really liked me and welcomed me because I was able to spoke in her mother tongue even tho not perfect.

GFE: 5
Lots of kissing and eating moaning enjoying each other.

PSE: 4
Typical kgirl PSE that you can expect from others

Price & Session Length: $280 for an hour

Repeat: Would you go back for more?
Yes and No. She likes me a lot and I really made connection with her. Also I liked her chubby body.
My rotation is already full and I typically reserve one spot for new gals. If there is no influx to Bay area then I would try her again.

Recent Ratings
swpdonkey   23-3-2023 22:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
littlefinger   20-3-2023 13:38  Karma  +3   
sexyloser   18-3-2023 08:00  Karma  +1   It's technically following the template but try to keep it consistent/more similar with other reports so its easier to ...