Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2017 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
tasting report : FA-SHIN-CHI @ TST

Flower Fairy (FA-SHIN-CHI ) Spa

Flat A. 3/F Far East Mansion.  5-6 Middle Road. Tsim Sha Tsui.

Tel: 5541-6914
Link:http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-SPA-FaSinChiBeautySpa.html?ref=Search(stype

Date of Visit: 1st week of June afternoon
Masseuse: Ms. QQ
Face:4/5
Body 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE:4/5
Repeat: sure for 80% as I am not sure when I have office break to there.
Price: 900 for 2 hrs including tips!

the story being from MAY, I had a very  very bad fd who is a real bad ass fd, I met this guy over 20years. and u know our relation. one day I said I felt very depress and not so great in working, since the office boss keep being a D##K....and the receiption lady resigned....the only way for mental nutrition can simply said is gone. I really need a relaxing time.
back to point, my fd suggested me to a SPA mentioned above, it is in TST and 1 mintues walk to station, oh my god, this is perfect paritcualty it is very hot outside. when i go up there, i can feel a private feeling and setting. you know, it is not that obvious to public
getting into the Store, the female-manager, i guess she is called Lowe, i don't know, i was kind of the first time seeing her. she is nice, asked me to sit next to a bunch of gals....i feel really impress, i was not yet even started any service, and u just offer me such a presitage...omg...i didn't forget to "take a look" of those girls, and this is hard for me describe one by one here......
the store is like a garden and full of flower smelt, the manager said, fa-shin-chi means flower fairy in Chinese...oh dear..she is smelt of flower too....perhaprs she is one of fairy...getting into the room, this was a Japanese style bed and low height. good bath good shower, powerful water pressure, good air con temperature. very clear area, very new build.
straight to point, the Masseuse is QQ, i was like, what? QQ ? or whatapp? what is going on? and i finally know, it could mean cute in Chinese...ok, let get it started...QQ walked in while i was still in the middle of process of washing myself, and she sudden come in with a model cat walk......u know those stepping that fashion model walk like...oh, it was stunning....i can tell her good legs can give me a big surprise....this was good..and while she was setting up bedding and stuff.....her waist was like keep shaking left and right...also with her top ass...she is just so good in body figure...of course i just jumped out from shower and start engaging....
she has a good massanging skill and she has a good pointing skill, she know how i get tired and know the part that need to take care more...of course, while the massage, i can keep seeing her underwear and little bit upskirt in that moment...this already make me in the mood of......
once her hand was gentling touching my inner part between legs and..legs....i feel get ignited...she keep gentle talk to me and seem to tease me...for a little while....sure...
when i turn my body facing her with something pointing to her, she feel a little wild....and we started the most important bit....she keep continuously making vibration and  my hand was like a snake that keep entrying a dark area....i am not the iron man and so i was really fast to react.....QQ is very experience and has a good and smooth finishing.....didnt' realise to mention, i did some tasting on legs...it is really temptation and sexy while she seats down...
after cleaning up, finish off, get a drink and little talk with her....finished of today.

Recent Ratings
professuser   12-6-2017 12:59  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   10-6-2017 19:14  Karma  +3   
Mister   9-6-2017 20:11  Karma  +4   Original. How old? What does tasting her legs mean? Did she take off her clothes? Why $900?
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 531
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2017 21:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sliverling's post

Dude this really looks like an ad and not a report!

The Chinese ad just went up for 2 weeks and the blog also mentions QQ. Fellow bros I'll let you put two and two together...
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sliverling's post

Is this translated from the Chinese forum or another site?

You have one day to reply and let me know, or I will remove your report.

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'