Registered 14-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2024 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Tokyo] Miseijuku - Rena

Date & Time of Session:  April 2024
Name: Rena
Link: https://twitter.com/Re_____na00
Nationality & Language: Japanese, She can only speak Japanese so used translation app
Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 46000, 2 hours + denma
Repeat: Maybe

I was in Tokyo for a hot second and I wanted to try something outside of THC and a bit more GFE oriented. I saw Rena posted a bunch of times on TAG, so I reached out to her via twitter. I messaged her in Japanese using google translate and was able to schedule a time with her fairly easily. She is quite popular, but I had a time that matched with her schedule. I told her my hotel and she responded with a confirmation message and some extra stuff about possibly being late due to the nature of her work, etc.

I'm always fairly wary about how the girl looks online vs IRL, but Rena is probably close to 95% to her pictures on twitter. I think she does a good job in finding her good angles and does some minor touch ups, but she is pretty close to how she looks on her photos. If you can find a photo of her where she is facing directly to the camera, that'll be the closest to what she looks like. She is very petite, 153 cm according to her bio and she probably weighs 40kg. Upon arriving to my room, she chatted with me for a bit using the translator, and even with the language barrier, she did her best to provide GFE. It did feel like having a legit conversation, which I appreciated. After chatting for about 10 minutes, she suggested to shower and I helped her out of her clothes. Since the shop specializes in "loli", I was already expecting a certain body type, but everything matched how she acted. She's got nice A cup pair and a pretty decent ass (she works out quite a bit and does squats). Shower was pretty uneventful and asked me to step out after she washed me.

The deed itself was just ok. We made out a bit and sucked on her tits and went down on her. She is completely shaved and her skin is silky smooth. When she got wet, I put one finger in her, and oh jeez, even putting in one finger was difficult. She's probably the tightest pussy I've ever fingered. From what I'm aware of, there's no secret option, but man, I cant even imagine what it would be like to be in there. Did some demna action for a bit and was fun. After that, she went and started sucking me. It was ok, with her mostly sucking the head and licking up and down the shaft. She does a great job in making eye contact while doing so. After a bit, I got on my knees and had her suck me that way, which she was able to take much more. Moved to 69 and as she started blowing me faster, I could tell she was getting a bit tired. She started using her hand and I let her know I was about to cum and she took the whole load into her mouth.

I was pretty spent since I was jetlagged, and I had about 45 min left so I actually ended up just "chatting" with her, which was quite pleasant. Honestly, if you can speak Japanese you'd have a blast with her and have a better connection. She's quite smart and picks up on queues pretty quickly. We chatted a bit about the work she does and landed on the topic of the strangest requests she's gotten. I can't remember if she brought it up or not, but she had two instances: one was when one person asked her to cheer him on while he jacked himself off. The second one wanted to play hide and seek with her, nothing sexual happened.

Overall, Rena is a really sweet girl and I wish I could speak Japanese. If you're looking for a top tier GFE and a loli (she does offer to wear school girl outfits, I declined) then, she's a great pick. The vast majority of her clients are locals and are repeats.

Recent Ratings
yoesse1110   28-4-2024 03:23  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604   27-4-2024 07:01  Karma  +4   Sounds fun!
Manticore   26-4-2024 21:10  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   26-4-2024 18:43  Karma  +3   
sonorance   26-4-2024 16:18  Acceptance  +1