– Face: 4/5
– Body: 4/5 (she exercises)
– Skills: 5/5
– Service: 5/5
– GFE: 5/5
– PSE: 5/5
– Price: $1000 (including anal)
– Will return: yes, at her new location in the nearby Kam Bong Building

This punt happened before I created an account here, yet I thought I should do this fine lady justice and write a review. Albeit discreet and smallish, the Hing Loong Building used to be the prettiest venue of its kind in Hong Kong. Well-lit and clean throughout, I seem to remember some artwork.

I never book, thus just rang, walked into her pristine room (such a collection of shoes she had), and found Jasmine immediately very friendly. We proceeded to the shower where we washed and she gave me some BBBJ with hot and cold water. Some other time she also used popping candy, which was fun. Then she matter-of-factly asked "do you want me to lick your ass?" to which while slightly taken aback I answered yes (it was my first time).

We dried off and proceeded to her bed with LFK along the way. Thorough catbath, more BBBJ, then she lifted my ass with some pillows in order to ease further enthusiastic rimming. That was no longer licking, rather proper eating. I ought to return the favour, so we swapped positions and I went for a full, tongue-feasting exploration of her inner legs and bum cheeks which she seemed to enjoy. Condom on I doggied her for a while then she asked "do you want to fuck my ass?". Same format of question, equally near robotic which I found funny: so here we go, and I finished there.

Short rest during which she mentioned being from Chongqing, shower, then time to pay. I asked her how much, and she quoted $400 for sodomy. I honestly had only $900 though, which I took out of my wallet, and showed her its emptiness. I was a bit embarrassed and offered to visit a nearby ATM, however Jasmine was really cool, stating that it was okay. How nice was this! We hugged, and I left.

I came back at lunch time the day after. I rang her bell, apologised about my unpreparedness the night before, and handed over the belated $100. She said no need, but I wasn't after a partial freebie/didn't want to start a potential further visit on a weird foot, and she accepted (without me even entering). Needless to say there were equally nice follow up sessions during which she sat on my face, I came in her mouth, etc.

[ Last edited by  Hobbier at 23-4-2024 15:06 ]

Recent Ratings
frollics1   27-4-2024 22:56  Acceptance  +5   she gives a good rim job too.
mellow3029   24-4-2024 09:53  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   23-4-2024 17:15  Karma  +10