Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face:  3/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Length: 1k, 1 hr
Repeat: nah

Tin Hau nest for an after work punt with Ice.
After reading some reports on ice decided to give her a try, messaged the agent and all was smooth same standard convo what time and how long then sent me address. It was the location behind the ally which I had not been to before. Upon arrival gave agent another message and they said to ring the bell waited there for a minute before anyone opened to door was getting a feeling like this was not good but once she (ice) opened the door she looked good and like other post said she is much better looking in person then the photos.
She guides me to her room and she double confirms how long I wanted, we undress after the little exchange of details and not much convo from her maybe she was tired I don’t know but I walk into the shower and she follows and lightly washes me most washing lb. She tells me to go dry myself and points to some proper towels and she continues to wash her self. I go to the bed just as comes out and she asks if I wanted a massage I say yes and knowing what I knew I was not expecting much maybe a light rub around the back but she was actually ok not much strength but she did do a gentle massage this went on for 10-15mins then she ask me to flip and she went to wash her hands. When she comes back she ask if I wanted bj or bbbj I opted for bbbj. Suction and technique was all good licking balls and shaft but wasn’t too long maybe 5mins max. She then grabs dom and puts it on I ask her to lay down first as I wanted to daty all was good but she was stubbly on the ls. She made the moans as I daty her and slip a finger in she was not tight from was I felt. After I slip lb in and start in mish and we go through al the usual positions mish to doggy to prone doggy and to finish in cowgirl, she can ride and take a pounding the whole time not complaining but riding she did not for long. I tried to bang her from below but not much luck so asked to her to finish it with a hj. She is a trooper and very compliant but not much interaction. Maybe she was tired or just not feeling me but I go what I wanted and paid her and left with a empty sac and a lighter wallet.

Link to previous report on Ice: https://forum.zh141.com/viewthre ... &extra=page%3D1

Happy punting

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   23-4-2024 15:50  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   23-4-2024 02:56  Karma  +5   
boscitc   22-4-2024 21:26  Karma  +10