Name:  #905
Nationality & Language: Viet, limited English
Face:  3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $1900/hr (no sauna)
Repeat: maybe

I don’t see that many reviews of Holiday Spa and think it fills a nice space if you are looking for a not-too-expensive spa service with a decent selection of girls. It was my first week in Macau trying the sauna scene and it was a little overwhelming. I tried the Famila Nobre experience, which is supposedly the gold standard, but left a little underwhelmed for the price that I paid. Yes, it had nice services like the lounge chairs, thigh massages, and food in addition to the 100+ lineup of girls to choose from. But sometimes you don’t need or want all that, and looking for a quick punt.

Some of the other spas and saunas are just as expensive including Rio, but I was lucky to run into Holiday Spa and decided to give that a try. It was early evening and I stopped by after dinner, and the Papasan asked if I wanted to enjoy the sauna or just to get a room. They didn’t look that busy and I just wanted to see the girls, so I declined the sauna. He told me it would be $100 less if I don’t use the sauna so that made it easier. He brought up a lineup of about 15 girls, which included mostly Viets, 1 Japanese, 1 European, and 2 Korean. The prices varies with the highest being the Japanese at $3000, and the lower Viet at $1600. None of them stood out to me but I saw #905 which short hair, and a killer body (MCOT) so selected her. The guy even told me that her body is nice and that it was a good selection (probably says that to everyone). She was considered a model Viet level and cost $2000, so I paid $1900 with the $100 discount.

She brought me in the room that had a big bathtub jacuzzi and bed. I thought there may be some bath time together like what they do in Darling 1 but that didn’t happen. She took off her sheer black clothes, and her body was amazing. Showered together, where she cleaned me thoroughly, and then went to the bed. It was a little slippery with the water around the bath and bed and I thought it was an accident waiting to happen.

On to the bed, she took her time and gave me a CB, BBBJ, and eventually I asked for the dom. Went through multiple positions with CG, mish, standing mish, and eventually finished    Her body was amazing and you can tell she worked out. After we finished, she took her time and showered first, and then asked me to join her as she cleaned me up. Absolutely no rush and she dried me up and help me put on my clothes. I was actually anxious to leave but she took her sweet time while I continue to admire her body. Eventually she walked me out and thanked me.

Holiday Spa is a good place if you don’t want to overpay for spa service, but still want to have some of the spa service (or not). You can go in first, take a look at the lineup of girls before committing to the spa. At their other high end spas, you’re already in for half the cost whether you select a girl or not so may feel pressured to pick someone even though they may not be ideal.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   19-4-2024 08:32  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   17-4-2024 00:30  Karma  +13   Thanks.
twiceAweek   17-4-2024 00:16  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing, is the place big with facilities like FN or Rio ?
Koolakulak
Musky Member

UID 287888
Digest Posts 0
Credits 166
Posts 11
Karma 165
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2024 19:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@twiceAweek, I didn’t enter the sauna facilities so I can’t speak to how big those services are, but the rooms themselves were much bigger than FN. I know one complaint of FN is that the rooms are small, particularly the shower area. There was a full size jacuzzi hot tub in the room that both of us stood on with plenty of space, and the bed was a good size.

Not as big as Darling 1 rooms, but I Would say in-between FN and D1.