Post at 16-4-2024 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Manila / Philippines] Abacca Massage Spa

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2024, 1pm
Name: Not sure, got random and forgot to ask
Place: Abacca Massage Spa
Nationality & Language: Filipina, fluent in English
Face:  6/10
Body: 5.5/10 (can't touch or take off clothes so couldn't really see)
Skill: 7/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: P1300 (80min shoulder and back massage with HJ)
Repeat: Yes, if I'm in the area

Google Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/XpJ9H9xXPh9BKEQn6

On the subreddit /r/massageph, Abacca Massage Spa is by far the most popular massage parlor. Known for being incredibly sulit (Filipino for worth the price), it's the kind of spa you would go to once a week for general wellness like a normal massage. Finding the spa is pretty easy, it's right next to a cafe called Fresh Grinds Cafe that serves pretty good coffee and Filipino pastries. Located up a flight stairs, Abacca looks like a normal, clean spa. They give you a list of options with the most basic being their P1300 80min massage. The best part of Abacca is there's no additional tip for HJ, which means no having to haggle for ES. To my knowledge they don't allow any BJ or FS. They don't offer any lineups, but you can request a specific masseuse if you know them by name. I tried asking for Camille who is the most positively reviewed on internet forums, but she was unavailable so I opted for a random masseuse.

My masseuse was very normal looking wearing the spa's uniform. She asked me if it was my first time, and once I confirmed she replied, "Welcome to the club." Now I knew I definitely came to the right place. The spa is divided in private rooms, but you can hear the other male clients talking and moaning which is a bit of a turn off. The masseuse handed me a towel and asked me to shower first. Once I came back, she started the massage. It was a pretty good legit massage on my back and arms. One she got to my legs, she started brushing around my inner things and said "Sorry" a few times. I took this as a signal to raise my body so should could access my LB. She then started the prostate massage, alternating between repeatedly sticking a finger in my ass or stroking my balls area. I'm not a big fan of prostate massage, but I went for it for the experience.

After several minutes of this, she asked me to flip. She then asked if I wanted a Korean style face mask to wear while she continues the massage, which was a first. After putting the mask on me, she positioned herself in between my opened legs and began the lingam massage. The lingam massage mostly involved her rubbing my inner things and balls. She then started including the shaft. I lasted a pretty long time since she used a lot of oil to where I couldn't feel that much. As I released, she made sure to keep stroking my sensitive tip and I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had. After cleaning up, she asked me to shower again then gave me a calamansi juice as a post-nut cleanser.

If you're looking for a quality massage with a happy ending finish, I'd recommend trying it out. Not recommended if you need GFE as it feels more like a therapeutic service than sexy time. There's a few other spas in the area like Elan Spa that have the same premise, but I've yet to try them out.

[ Last edited by  oldgoos at 16-4-2024 03:36 ]

Recent Ratings
Coast88   19-4-2024 00:03  Acceptance  +1   
rengoverade   18-4-2024 04:13  Karma  +4   Makati's Abacca is definitely gold.
JackTheBat   17-4-2024 18:37  Karma  +13   "a Korean style face mask to wear"? Kinky!
22gingham   16-4-2024 23:05  Karma  +4   
zennor   16-4-2024 20:30  Karma  +5   Must try next time!
jezzzz   16-4-2024 16:59  Karma  +6   abacca is gold
boscitc   16-4-2024 16:50  Karma  +5   
Susanlixxx   16-4-2024 10:44  Karma  +6   
JSH0073R   16-4-2024 08:59  Karma  +3   
scottydont   16-4-2024 08:45  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   16-4-2024 06:49  Karma  +3   
truckstopph
Nookie Newbie

UID 296840
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2024 00:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 oldgoos's post

Abacca also has branches in Quezon City, Makati and Manila (AKA Nari Spa). Same rates, and more or less the same quality of service. I think among the HJ spas in the Metro, in terms of ROI, Kemosabe is hands down the best with Abacca being a close second in my opinion.