Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2024 23:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Malaysia) Sokcho Hartamas - no98

Date & time: 10/04/2024 12am
Link: https://t.me/Hartamas33 Tele ID
Name: No 98, didnt get her name sorry
Face: 4/5 similar to the pic
Body: 4/5 shes got a body of a typical GND, slim with b cups but with a nice butt
Skill: 4/5 i quite enjoyed her BBBJ and certain positions
Service: 4/5
Price: RM220/shot(45mins)
WIR: yes definitely

So after dinner and showering on a weekday night i started getting a lil horny. Hit up my usual contacts but no one available piqued my interest. Decided to drop Sokcho as its quite close to my place and i had not visited in a while. This place is in a shoplot FYI, also little hidden as this area is frequented by expats and locals as its filled with Japanese and Korean restaurants. Walk up, ring the bell and the captain lets me in. Walk up to the counter and theyll ask if you have a booking. If none then they let you look at whos available on the day. Scroll through the ipad and the captain suggest no98 as shes got good service. Was actually eyeing either 4 or 5 as a friend told me they provide good service but i took the captains advice and went with 98. Paid the cash and he told me to have a seat. FYI theres two price categories, RM220/shot/45mins or RM240/2shot/1hr. Some girls only do 1 shot but most do the 2shot service tho. Grab a drink fromm the fridge as its free. They have water, coke or chrysantumum tea as its free. After about 10mins she walks to the counter to collect the condom and we go to the room. At this point im skeptical cos the moment we saw each other she didnt smile or greet me, just walked pass me and i followed. Grabs her kit and we go to the room. Once inside shes still a lil icy while setting up the bedsheet so try to make small talk. Mostly short answers so i figure this tired and it wasnt going to be an enjoyable session but boy was i wrong. Jump into the shower and she cleans my bits and pieces. While stroking my LB i let out a small moan and finally i saw her crack a smile. Nothing much special about the rest of the shower. get out dry and lay on the bed while she cleans herself. Once shes done she closes the lights leaving the shower light on. And this is where it gets better.

She starts with a CB. Pretty standard. Lots of licking and sucking. Then she moves down south and starts a BBBJ and omg i think its the best BBBJ ive had in a long time. Im not sure if it makes sense for anyone else but it kinda felt like raw-ing a girl (or is it just me? lol) Soft, slow and wet just how i like it. Felt reaaaaaaaaally good. Had to control myself incase i exploded too fast lol. Goes on for about 5mins and i tell her i want the condom. Suits me up and applies some lube and she gets on top. Felt a lil tight as i entered. Now she starts rocking back and forth and not even 20 seconds later she says 'i have no power when on top' LOL. Didnt mind it so much so i told her to lay down and start again in Missionary. Go at a decent speed and not too hard can feel she getting wetter as time goes on and some light moans. She has this thing where she'll look you in the eyes then close them and moan and look at you again and that turned me on so increased my rhythm. Did some LFK and she reciprocated but but didnt transition to DFK im fine with. I start getting a lil tired so i tell her to change to doggy. Shes on all fours and i grab her hips, line up LB, do one slow thrust and then im hammering away. NOW her moaning becomes more audible the longer i pump and its somewhat drowning out the music from the sound system which makes me not want to  slow down at all. Go at it for about 10mins while alternating with some long n slow thrusts then i tell her to get into prone bone and continue doing the same. More moans and some kisses and i feel that she came as she got quiet and she also even more wet than she previously was. A few mins after and i came in the CD.

She cleans me up and ask if i want a massage. I said sure but i started on my back first instead of my front. She works the legs then tells me to turn around. It was an ok massage tbh. In this time we chitchat about random stuff. I ask her why she didnt look happy to see me when i initially chose her but she tells me usually at this hour only the drunk customers come and theyre either usually rough or difficult to handle so she was being wary. I told her i understand and had heard of some incidents through a friend of mine. She finishes the massage then we shower and dress up. Hug and a quick peck and tell her ill see her again soon. Left a happy man. BTW this shop actually closes at 5am hence being wary of drunk customers. But overall its safe as ive been going here on and off for about 2 years now and havnt had any trouble at all.

FYI theres alot of thai massage places around if that interests you.

Attached is a pic from their telegram.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Tororosso   23-4-2024 13:04  Acceptance  +1   
uv2e2   20-4-2024 19:01  Karma  +3   
Asiangaijin   19-4-2024 18:33  Acceptance  +1   not bad... not bad at all!!! very pretty!
CoolMint916   18-4-2024 05:41  Karma  +3   
Dr.A   17-4-2024 23:15  Karma  +8   
boscitc   16-4-2024 16:55  Karma  +10   
Susanlixxx   16-4-2024 10:46  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   16-4-2024 02:15  Karma  +5   
samboitee   16-4-2024 00:36  Karma  +3   
Bay1955
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286619
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 45
Karma 200
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-1-2023
Location San Jose
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mycibai's post

Thanks for the great review. I will plan to do a threesome at that location when I fly to Malaysia next month on a business trip. Keep the review coming!
mycibai
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 206
Posts 8
Karma 204
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-5-2011
Location malaysia
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2024 21:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Bay1955's post

enjoy! ive never done a 3some there but i do believe you have to book it in advance fyi