Body: 4,5/5
Height:  152
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 850 Basic Price + 3000
Repeat: yes

After having read so many positive reviews about Kemosabe I wanted to try it myself during my short trip to Manila, unfortunately on my last evening, otherwise I would repeated the next day. Thanks btw to other users here for info; Kemosabe is positively rated also in other forums for its enthusiastic service, although there seems to be a strict only massage plus HJ policy. So no BJ, no FS.
I booked through their number on WA, wanted Kelly who seems to be super popular, but she was not available at the time I intended to go there. Reception gave me 5 or 6 other names, after having read several reviews in Manilatonight and hbm I decided for Rovie, since I am looking for slim WG anyway. Came there, entered the shop which is ground floor of a residence building. In the reception area there where 5 or so girls , watching and giggling in a quite relaxed manner. Mamasan asked if I had a booking, I told I texted before, they called Rovie who was not among the girls. Another girl brought me upstairs to a small, not too fancy and simple but clean cubicle. They have a sign on the wall saying „strictly no shower no massage“ so I asked where the shower was, since I had expected it to be in the room. Anyway, she showed me toilet and shower on the same floor just 15 meter away. So I decided to shower first, walked back with my towel around me and my things in the hand and waited in the cubicle. I think this was a bit against their sops, but who cares. After few minutes Rovie came, a cute young lady, slim, nice face, close to pic, friendly and playful. Greeting me with a hug and light kisses, getting close, touching lightly, very teasing from the beginning. So we didn’t get into the massage sop at all, but she asked me rather playfully if I like extra; at that time I was also touching her and feeling her body under the light skirt she was wearing. Since I read everywhere that Kemosabe strictly provided only erotic B2B with HJ I asked for good naked B2B, touching and roaming included and simply a good time. We agreed on the expected amount ( might be able to push it down a little, but I actually didn’t care), she took off her clothes, showed a very sexy body with small boobs, nice ass, slim belly, asking me if I like what I see -which I did.
And then it really started; I was expecting her to start with a massage, but she simply joined me on the massage table, rubbing her body against mine, kissing all over, which really was amazing and very arousing. She invited me to touch her clit, was wet immediately and enjoyed to be fingered in her tight, enormously wet pussy, was contracting several times; this playing around went on for quite a while in different position including 69, but her also sitting on my LB and rubbing her pussy on him. It went so far that I thought she wanted to insert - which I with no condom around wanted to avoid under all circumstances. I am not sure if this was really on the table or if she just knew how to play; this also included quite a bit of dirty talk from her and went on for a while until she expertly used her hands to make me while I had two fingers in her pussy. After that some quick cleaning up, cuddling and a bit of GFE, talking about life etc. Then shower separately, hugging, she brought me down, gave me some water, sitting at my side , holding hands, then goodbye.
Overall: as read in a number of reviews before - I was leaving the shop quite happy, having enjoyed excellent service. Rovie definitely knows what she is doing (as probably most of the girls in the shop), she does it exceptionally well and is very clearly customer centric and trying to please. Definitely worth a return.

Recent Ratings
Coast88   18-4-2024 23:54  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   18-4-2024 21:00  Karma  +3   
boscitc   18-4-2024 16:11  Karma  +9   
fubu77   17-4-2024 18:15  Acceptance  +1   Great review
22gingham   16-4-2024 23:06  Karma  +4   
zennor   16-4-2024 20:37  Karma  +5   
jezzzz   16-4-2024 17:03  Karma  +6   wow, quite the mileage there bud
JSH0073R   15-4-2024 11:53  Karma  +5   
Laszlo   15-4-2024 09:18  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
hotchoc
Nookie Newbie

UID 303912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-4-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-4-2024 08:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Johaan's post

thanks for the information, its a good information to have will looking forward to go there
fubu77
Nookie Newbie

UID 300524
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 17-4-2024 18:16  Profile P.M.