Post at 13-4-2024 18:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Aurora 33 Massage - Nancy

Date & Time of Session: December
Name: Nancy
Place: Sukumvit soi 33
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4.0/5
Body: 3.0/5 (a bit too thin for my taste)
Skill: 3.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5 (I would give 5 if she could speak english)
Price & Session Length: 3300baht for 90min Jacuzzi
Link: https://aurora-bkk.com/33/%e3%83 ... %b7%e3%83%bc-nancy/
Repeat: Yes because i think the chemistry was good.

Ive been a silent reader in this forum and finally decided to try to write my first report. This happened a few months back.

I saw nancy from one of the youtube videos and she took my interest.

A day after i had arrived at Bangkok i messaged aurora through line and book her. reached the shop and the staff greeted me. but apparently i had to wait a bit as nancy was still on they way to the shop and might be late due to the traffic jam. I did not really mind to wait, as i was on holiday and got plenty of time.

After waiting for around 15 minutes she finally arrived and greeted me. i found her very cute and tall (around 170cm ish). good thing i am a tall guy myself, so it was not a problem for me.

she took me to the room, prepared the jacuzzi, took of our clothes and hop in. The jacuzzi session was very nice, i play with her titties and LS and she play with my LB. she was smiling a lot, so there was no awkwardness between us (plus some light kisses)

Got out the jacuzzi, dry ourselves with towel and then move on to the bed. she straight away gave me a BBBJ which was very nice. After a few minutes, i put on the cap, fuck her missionary, wot and then shot my load while doing doggy.

after she helped cleaning up my condom and LB, she lied next to me and we cuddle. Too bad her english was really bad, so we had to use google translate to communicate. despite the language barrier, i could still feel the GFE.

Unfortunately i could not get my LB cum for the second shot, she was tryhing her best to help me by doing cowgirl and HJ but still did not cum. i said its fine, so we just spent the remaining time cuddling.

overall, had a great experience with Nancy.

I would definitely visit her again the next time i visit bangkok

Recent Ratings
travelerfreakj   27-4-2024 00:42  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Blackpink1287   22-4-2024 07:35  Acceptance  +1   
Leftleg28   15-4-2024 07:55  Karma  +4   
Westside88s   15-4-2024 04:06  Karma  +2   
Pacman1796   14-4-2024 01:45  Karma  +3   
samboitee   14-4-2024 00:49  Karma  +3   
Laszlo   13-4-2024 20:44  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   13-4-2024 18:55  Karma  +13