Name: Sophie
Agent: HighClassGirlsTh
Nationality & Language: Thai / Limited English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5 Natural C
Height: 163cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (if you can get past the initial akwardness)
Price & Length: $1200, 90mins
Repeat: Yes and have

Been to this place quite a few times, and they have an ever changing roster which can be a hit and miss. And one time I finished at this location I see Sophie laying on the sofa playing with her phone, our eyes meet and she has a serious case of RBF.
Anywyas fast forwrd a couple weeks I'm on their TG, and she is the only decent choice, I go ahead and book her (this agent is no fuss). And when I arrive it was a bit akward at first, she takes me into the room and she immediately sits on the sofa and goes on her phone, i assume she is messaging her boss. I then proceed to sit next to her and have a drink which she just stares at me, I laugh...she laughs and we break the ice.

She asks massge or business first, i said business, we shower together and she washes me nicely, and after we hop onto the bed, where she proceed to give a bbbj (quite solid, but nothing to write home about), we proceed to CG, and my god her natural Cs are a treat to watch. After that we change to mish and I and there is a little bit of dfk when she asks me to flip over and gets on with the massage. Out of all the times I have been to the stables, shes give a nice full back massage and towards the end she is going on to my LB and i get hard once again. Flips me over more dfk, i ask for daty which she agreees (no additional cost) for around 10 mins, and i put her in doggy and again.

Overall, one of the better experiences i have had at the location, and for the guys out there, she looks exactly like her photos, sharp chin blonde hair. If you treat her right, she will do the same for you

Recent Ratings
Blackpink1287   13-4-2024 08:30  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   13-4-2024 02:18  Karma  +7   
clampbottom   12-4-2024 12:12  Karma  +4   2 shots for 1200?
TheManBun   12-4-2024 10:42  Karma  +2   
dienw   12-4-2024 09:18  Karma  +3   Thanks. RBF?
momozzz   12-4-2024 08:36  Karma  +2   Sounds quite nice. Thanks for sharing
TheManBun
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298136
Digest Posts 0
Credits 230
Posts 21
Karma 227
Acceptance 58
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-10-2023
Location Usa