Nationality & Language: Indian (assam) - basic English
Face:  2.5/5
Body: 2.5/5
Height:  5'4' maybe
Skill: 4/5 (due to bj)
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4/5
Repeat: no

Had some free time while I was in Mumbai for 2 days on a business trip last month, so I decided to check out the punting scene in the city. According to some reviews I read on internationalsexguide.com, it seemed that there was a low end brothel in the biggest red-light district in the country in this city, but reviews mentioned it was unsafe and dirty so when I found out about Navalkar lane, it seemed like a better option. This is a much smaller brothel, with 3-4 floors that have 4-6 girls on each floor. I took an uber to a nearby hospital and the lane was meant to be across the street from there. It wasnt the easiest of places to find - it is hidden away on a back alley and from the outside it is hard to miss as there is no signage or activity in front of the building.

The girls on the bottom floor are the least attractive, and cheapest (around 5k INR) and prices and level of attractiveness increases as you go up. I decided to go up to the 3rd floor where the price was 15K. There were 3 girls - one was not attractive at all, the other dark, thick with big tits (6.5/10) with a GND face, and the third (the one I picked). The girl I picked was a 7/10 - she was skinny with a very average face but she had a slutty look which led me to choose her.

I went into the room with her - the room was quite small and cramped however it seemed relatively clean enough for India (just as clean as the walkups in hk). I paid the agent first and he also charged a further 200 INR for towel and soap. After the agent left the room, Mahek told me to go shower first, then she showered after I was done. Funnily, she put on her bra and panties after getting showered.

Mahek wanted to smoke some cigarettes first. She smoked 4 cigarettes in a row as she spoke with me. She has broken English however enough to communicate - she was friendly and made an effort to have conversation and get comfortable.

After the cigs, Mahek started kissing me. She gave me a BBBJ which was quite good - maybe 8/10 - she could go very deep and had decent suction and tongue action. She was also happy to pay attention to my balls. I took off her bra and panties as she did this to find that she had saggy C cups, she wasnt fat but did not have a slim/flat stomach either. Her skin was mostly okay but she had some marks on her legs which were unappealing. The BBBJ could have been longer though as after around 5 mins of BBBJ, she put on the Dom and asked me to get on top. Sex was mechanical although she let me try doggy, mish, CG and reverse CG without rushing. She was happy to indulge in DFK, however I am not a fan of doing this with WGs so I passed on it. I eventually in the Dom. We smoked some more cigs together afterwards - Mahek must have finished half a pack during the 1hr or so that I was with her.

Overall I would say this was a very average punt and I would not repeat again. That being said, it was nice to punt with an Indian girl as I don’t get to do that normally in HK (even though she wasnt very attractive). The entire experience went smoothly although I always felt a bit shady/had doubts in the back of my mind - maybe because this was India and I am not familiar with the environment. To bros who visit India, I would say there are much better countries to punt in, however if you find yourself in India and horny, no harm in trying this location just for the experience.

[ Last edited by  wandering13213 at 10-4-2024 14:23 ]

Recent Ratings
kn19ht   15-4-2024 09:57  Acceptance  +1   
Fkim   12-4-2024 11:23  Karma  +5   
austin821   11-4-2024 04:28  Karma  +6   
Susanlixxx   10-4-2024 20:55  Karma  +10   
Offshore2   10-4-2024 18:05  Karma  +3   Wow India. I think we rarely hear about it here. Thanks!
aybeejesus   10-4-2024 15:44  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   10-4-2024 14:35  Karma  +13   Thanks. 15K INR is about USD180? Is that correct?