Reading Access 20
Registered 14-12-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] Pannarai Massage, Koh Samui

Date & Time of Session: 7 April 2024
Name: Pannarai Massage (didn’t ask woman’s name)
Link: http://www.pannarai-samui.com/
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 3/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: 2500 B
Repeat: Maybe if other masseuses available.

Looking for a break from the heat while on a trip through Samui, I stopped by Pannarai. Having heard and read excellent reviews I was excited to give it a try. The facility is simple to find, spacious and clean on the inside. The mamasan sat me down and showed me the menu. I opted for the 60 min with single therapist. She brought out three girls (or two girls and a woman) for me to choose from. Never having tried a woman roughly my own age before, I decided to give her a chance. She was slender, pretty, and had clearly been at this game for awhile.

Once in the large room you are treated like royalty. Undressed, cleaned, watered, scrubbed… in the shower is a seat that allows her ample access to your a-hole, which is thoroughly cleaned. Plenty of attention is also given to massaging and cleaning the boys. Felt great. Sipping an icy beer would have made it perfect.

The massage was also passable. Not therapeutic, but relaxing. Lots of attention given to the groin and anus. On the flip a sensual and slow lingam worship type massage ensued with a lot of warming nuru gel. After about 10 minutes, we go to the inflated mattress in the bathroom for the slip’n’slide portion. She’s completely nude and has a decent body for a woman her age—As, firm ass, tattoos, limber. She slides, rims, strokes, dts, access to her lil’ sis, and anything else you want. I did not try to fuck her, let her do the work. After she done sliding about she sucks the boys dry.

Shower, dress, pay, leave back to my resort.

Overall worth a visit, but wait until later in the day when more selection is available. She was good, but it would have been better with a younger nubile Thai girl.

[ Last edited by  PumpHouse at 9-4-2024 22:39 ]

Recent Ratings
PCP   10-4-2024 17:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigboy4791   10-4-2024 04:27  Karma  +4   
Susanlixxx   9-4-2024 22:54  Karma  +10   
JackTheBat   9-4-2024 20:54  Karma  +13