Nationality & Language:
Height: Around 165CM (Long Legs)
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 2000baht + 200 tips/ 60 Mins
RTF? : Probably yes.

I have been to Boss Massage before a few years back and honestly service was just average at best hence I didn't think to visit this shop again (there are just too much choices in Bangkok). So one night I was looking for some new places to go to and ended up at Boss's website, had a quick browse and Patty quickly caught my eye. I was contemplating if I should visit her or not at this point.

One night after dinner I was nearby Soi 24 so I decided to take a walk around this area to see if any girls would catch my eyes for some action, walked passed Boss Massage and Patty was sitting on the front sit. I stared at her abit while walking, didn't go in straight as there was still a few shops to see. After exiting the alley I took a smoke break and decided to go back to Boss to catch Patty. Went into the shop and the funny thing was Patty was the one who opened the door for me. Mamasan showed me the menu and asked for the lineup. Honestly there was quite alot of ladies that night, around 12-16 if I remembered correctly. Since I already had my choice on Patty, I just took a quick look at the lineup (nothing really special caught my eye) and told mamasan I wanted Patty. She was kind of shock I chose her out of everybody but yeap she took me up to the room with a bottle of water. While climbing up the stairs I could see she had really long legs and a nice body. Definitely not skinny but not fat by any means too. Went into the room and she told me to rest for a few minutes while she grabbed her usual stuff. After a little waiting she came back and we headed back into the shower, she had super long golden/brown hair (until her bum) and I told her I loved it, showered with a little bit of teasing and we went onto the bed. She asked if I wanted massage first or boom boom, I told her I like a little teasing massage before the boom and she didn't understand so I stroke her legs softly and she understood. Before flipping over I told her to untie her hair first. I laid flat and she started her soft touches on my back and bum with her long hair brushing all over my body. It was an amazing feeling. So slowly glided down to my LB and I lifted my legs abit for her to access. After around 10 mins of this she ask me to turn around and started to give me a sexy BBBJ, she couldn't really take it deep but I can see she tried. I fondled with her tits and her soft moans with my LB in her mouth sounds really sexy. After awhile caps on and she rode me. It started off slowly but she picked up the pace really quickly. I know some people might not like too much moaning but her moans were really sexy to hear (be it fake or not). Rode me for abit and I carried her up and placed her on her back and started pumping her real hard. Tried to kiss her but she didn't allow DFK , just some pecks on the lips . After while I asked if I could cum on her body and she knodded while getting pumped. When I was about to   I quickly pulled out and took the condom out, her hands quickly wrapped around my LB and I sprayed all over her body, hitting her neck too. She gave me the "you're very naughty, luckily it didn't hit my face" look haha. Cleaned up in the shower with her and talked abit before leaving. Tipped her 200baht and left a happy man. Overall a good experience and Patty was one amazing lady.

As I said I came to Boss Massage before and didn't really have a special experience, but this time it was amazing. So probably it's the lady you chose not the shop I guess.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
incognito786   27-4-2024 18:02  Karma  +2   
CovertMonger   17-4-2024 11:12  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Laszlo   9-4-2024 05:52  Karma  +4   
obe   6-4-2024 10:46  Karma  +10   
shaykh   6-4-2024 00:10  Karma  +5   
boscitc   5-4-2024 23:12  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   5-4-2024 18:47  Karma  +13   
Leftleg28   5-4-2024 16:05  Karma  +4   
booby_lover   5-4-2024 16:01  Karma  +6   sounds fun