Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2024 16:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] 7th Heaven - Maysa

I was in Bangkok for a 4 days 3 night romp. Went punting every day and these are my reports. BTW, I can now post in the Thailand subforum. The previous reports can be found at the Newbie Reports linked below:-

Day 1 was here - [Bangkok] Kokoro - Emily and Bella (Threesome)
Day 2 was here - [Bangkok] Doki Doki Massage - The Legendary Pam
Day 3 was here - [Bangkok] Canary Massage - Ping/Pim

Day 3 - Second round
I finished with Pim from Canary at about 730pm-ish and felt hungry. I had a few pieces of pineapple that the boss of Canary gave me and threw it away as I didn't really want to upset my stomach.

Went to Terminal 21 nearby and had a simple dinner. My plan today was to visit two places, which was Aries and then 7th Heaven to cap off the night with a CIM BJ. So 7th Heaven was where I went.

I went back to my hotel and rested for a while before heading out at 10pm. 7th Heaven is actually much closer to my hotel and I reached there about 1015pm.

The lady at the counter gave me an iPad and there were about 10 girls working. One, namely Tokyo, caught my eye but she was servicing another customer and the lady said I had to wait 40 minutes if I want Tokyo. She sensed that I didn't want to wait and none of the other girls caught my eye, she then she recommended Maysa, saying that her service is good. I went for it.

Date & Time of Session: 29th March 2024 @ 1030pm
Name: Maysa - https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/maysa
Language: Thai, a bit of English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 - Enhanced C cups
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: THB1300 - 40 mins
Repeat: I'll be trying other girls next time

7th Heaven is quite run down although the room was clean, I think. I didn't bother much. Maysa lead me into the room and then left to get her supplies. She came back and asked me to strip, which I did. This is my first time at a BJ bar and I didn't know if I should take my shirt off, since the action will be bottom half. She said yes, take off shirt. So I did.

She then asked me to go to the corner where the sink is and washed my LB. Now this is tricky for me. I am not exactly tall and my legs were tired from all the walking the past few days. I had to tip toe for the LB to reach the sink.

She did a thorough cleaning of the LB and wiped it off nicely. She then asked me to wash my hands as well. I had no idea my hands would be useful in a situation where only the LB is being serviced, but I washed anyway.

I lay down on the bed, stark naked, and Maysa took her top off, revealing perfect, albeit enhanced, C cups. I now know why she wanted me to wash my hands. It was to fondle her boobs while she serviced the LB.

She gave me a HJ while licking and playing with my nips. I was still recovering from Pim in the previous session, so it took her quite a bit of effort to make the LB stand. When the LB is finally hard-ish, she then slid it into her mouth.

Now I've had plenty of BJ's in my life and this has to be one of the top 3. The way she applied pressure and suction was perfect. She liked and sucked my balls as well, alternating between the LB and balls. Perfect!

I sat up while she was working down below and grabbed and fondled her boobs. While I prefer to lie down and watch her bobbing her head, I didn't want to waste the opportunity. After all, I washed my hands.

Maysa started slow and then sped up and managed to bring me to the edge but I couldn't finish whenever I'm close. Maybe I was too tired from all the fucking the past few days. She was patient though. She didn't stop after speeding up and I didn't want to disappoint her. So I tried my best and shot   my load into her mouth.

She kept sucking after I unloaded to make sure she got every single drop my baby gravy. She then spit it out in the sink and asked me to go over to the sink. I had to tip toe again to let her wash the LB. She then used some wet tissue and wiped my stomach and nips.

All in all, it was a nice, quick session without the pomp and circumstances.

I messaged Aries again to ask for Elsa tomorrow before my flight but she's still not available. This means that with this BJ from Maysa, my romps in BKK has come to an end.

Thanks guys for all the K's and A's. I'll try to contribute more in the future.

PS. Photo from 7th Heaven's website

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jameslee0111   2-5-2024 21:33  Acceptance  +1   I was with Maysa at 21:45 at the same date you were with here. lol
nogatco   13-4-2024 00:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
pgnewclub   8-4-2024 15:27  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   6-4-2024 13:36  Karma  +5   
Leftleg28   5-4-2024 04:05  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   5-4-2024 01:18  Acceptance  +1   
Johaan   5-4-2024 00:52  Karma  +2   
15633381   4-4-2024 19:36  Karma  +3   
PCP   4-4-2024 18:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   4-4-2024 16:28  Karma  +13   "no idea my hands..useful...fondled her boobs" That's a BINGO!
boscitc   4-4-2024 16:15  Karma  +8   Love 7th Heaven...