Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-5-2011
Location malaysia
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 18:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Malaysia) KD area - PP

Been meaning to post more FR's but work has me quite occupied. This was from a week ago. Actually second punt of the night as my first one was a somewhat unpleasant experience. FYI this provider has several locations around KL and Selangor. He also wont share the locations unless you book one of his girls. I figure its a security thing. anyway back to the post.

Date & time: 28/3/2024 11pm
Link: https://www.klpjmodel.com/?page_id=34887 click on KD AREA youll find PP there
Name: PP
Face: 4/5 sweet looking
Body: 4/5 slim with A cup. huge back tattoo which i thought was sexy. Pictures show she is fair but in person shes tanned, still looked good tho IMO
Skill: 3/5 nothing to compain she was above average
Service: 4/5 ill explain in the post
Price: RM250/shot(45mins)
WIR: yea when im not so tired lol

So this was my second punt of the night after venturing to a new place i had not tried. The girl i took was decent looking and had decent skill however during FJ this unbelievable stench came out of her LS which put me off. Couldnt hide my facial expressions so told her to change to doggy, pinched my nose and just rammed away until i came lol which leads me to search for this girl as i wasnt satisfied.

Searched this site and saw PP who ive been meaning to visit since last year but didnt have the time. Whatsapped the agent and he was able to accomodate me at my timing. Drove 30mins to the location he gave and texted ive arrived. He then sent the room number and agent code to show the girl which company youve booked through. Went up the hotel and knocked on the door. She opened the door in a one piece black see through lingerie. Couple with he small and slim frame it got me excited for the session. She asks for payment upfront (most girls will do so with first timers) and asks to go shower. I head in first and she joins shortly after. Not much to talk about, pretty standard cleaning of body, cock and balls then she kicks me out to shower. Dried and waited on the bed.

Once she's done she joins me on the bed and starts a catbath. Its passable more flicking the nipple with her tongue. Then she kisses her way down and starts a nice BBBJ with some ball sucking. This lasts probably 5 mins and she ask condom? i said yes and get her in missionary. Pump away for abit and i start to sweat. Continue this for maybe a few more mins and LB starts to go limp as im tired   shes all smiles and ask if im ok, i assure its me not her and she gets me to lie down for another BBBJ. takes another 5mins before im hard again and i ask her to get in doggy position as i find it a turn on when a girl has a back tattoo. Pump again for maybe another 5 mins or so and i feel myself starting to go limp again   tell her its  im too tired to release during sex and she asks if i wanna release by BJ n HJ so i said sure. Gets into position for bbbj but doenst last more than 5 mins then takes a the KY and goes for the HJ while licking my nipples. Lasted only a few mins more after that and blew my load on her hand. Helps me clean up and shower and then we say our goodbyes.

Just to note she was friendly throughout the session but we just didnt click at the time. Thats normal for me when i see a new girl. Might also be cos i came to see her close to clsing? who knows. Also i didnt ask for DFK but i think she doesnt mind.

Ill try post more of my experiences when i have the time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kn19ht   15-4-2024 10:19  Acceptance  +1   
rengoverade   14-4-2024 12:51  Karma  +4   Very nice. Recently visited Malaysia but didn't know all the punting options. This is great info!
Dr.A   9-4-2024 17:04  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   7-4-2024 22:47  Karma  +13   Thanks. KD area is where in Malaysia?
facelessvoid21   4-4-2024 10:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Susanlixxx   3-4-2024 20:36  Karma  +10   
mycibai
Carnal Conqueror

UID 66769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 206
Posts 8
Karma 204
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-5-2011
Location malaysia
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2024 14:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mycibai's post

@jackthebat KD or kota damansara is right by the KL and Selangor border. From the KL city center itll probably take you about 30-40mins to get there by car. They do have a MRT but ive never used it go there from the city. You can search sunway giza if you wanna research more on the area, the surrounding shoplots of the mall is where all the P4P places used to be. Im not sure whats around now as i hardly visit this area.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   9-4-2024 22:21  Acceptance  +10   Thanks.
Susanlixxx   9-4-2024 20:53  Acceptance  +10   
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22472
Posts 1058
Karma 22339
Acceptance 2667
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Online
Post at 9-4-2024 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mycibai's post

I remember when i been in KL back in 2017 i went to KD with MRT.
There were some brothels and hotel with the girls, the agents send name of hotels and rooms by wechat, so the punter can walk in and knock the door for check the girls.

Recent Ratings
mycibai   13-4-2024 14:23  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   9-4-2024 22:22  Acceptance  +10   Thx.
Susanlixxx   9-4-2024 20:53  Acceptance  +10   

Please, don't be a Lame Dupe Over Payer (google it if you don't know) while you are in Pattaya (and every where in the world)