Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2024 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Canary Massage - Ping/Pim

I was in Bangkok for a 4 days 3 night romp. Went punting every day and these are my reports. BTW, I can now post in the Thailand subforum. The previous reports can be found at the Newbie Reports linked below:-

Day 1 was here - [Bangkok] Kokoro - Emily and Bella (Threesome)
Day 2 was here - [Bangkok] Doki Doki Massage - The Legendary Pam

Day 3
On Day 3, I wanted to go to Aries Massage for Elsa, which I read was very good. I messaged Aries and was given a time slot at 830pm. I replied ok immediately and went around to change my schedule to slot this in. 1 hour later, Aries messaged me saying Elsa can't make it and asked if I wanted another girl. I said I wanted Elsa and no one else. Too bad I guess. My plans were ruined. So I moved my Day 4 schedule up and went to Canary Massage.

Pam from Doki Doki Bangkok has set the bar very high for me. But one thing was still missing for me. While her service was top notch, she is still not MCOT. I am a sucker for pretty looking girls. If she's not pretty/cute/hot, I lose interest. Yeah I'm a bad person.

So anyway, I popped into Canary without an appointment and was surprised to see it empty on a Friday evening. One thing to note about Canary is that it is a very new establishment. About 6 months old I was told. The boss is Chinese and they are quite well known in Mandarin based forums. From what I read, the girls were headhunted from the two most popular night clubs in Bangkok, namely Maria and Black Caviar, which means the girls are HOT. They are not exactly cheap but they do offer themed rooms (I didn't ask for it though).

By the way, no point sending them a Line to ask for lineup because they didn't send me when I asked. Not too sure if they didn't understand or that they don't send at all.

I asked for a line up and was presented with 15 girls. All of them looked like they just came out from a Miss Universe contest and they were all HOT! Not normal hot. SCALDING HOT!

This is one of those rare times where I didn't know which girl to choose. They had a range from THB4500 to THB6500. The THB4500 ones were as pretty as the THB6500 ones. In the end, I chose a girl that kept smiling at me the moment she saw me. Her name was Ping/Pim.

Date & Time of Session: 29th March 2024 @ 6pm
Name: Ping/Pim
Language: Thai, a bit of English
Age: She said she's 24. She looks like she's in her early 20s.
Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5 - Enhanced C cups
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: THB6500 - 60 mins
Repeat: Yes but I'm trying other girls the next time. Too many choices!

I was led to a room up stairs on the 3rd floor. It seems that they own the whole building. Anyway, the room was very clean and very spacious. Maybe because they are still new? There was a bed, a nuru mat, extra space for whatever you need to do, and a jacuzzi.

When I was waiting for Pim to lead me to the room, she changed to a sexy nurse outfit that barely covered her bits. But in the room, she took it off immediately. I guess if I requested, she'd had the uniform on. She was smiling and chirpy the whole session. GFE points were up high. We were like a young couple trying to have sex the first time. I stripped and she cleaned me up, then led me to the jacuzzi.

The jacuzzi was loud. So loud that I couldn't even hear the music she was playing. Then again, I wasn't there for the music. She cleaned me up thoroughly (again) in the tub and gave me a long BBBJ. She gave me a boob fuck as well and it was awesome. I was just enjoying the view that someone this hot servicing me like a king.  After 10 minutes or so, she helped me up and led me to the nuru mat.

Now this is the part where I think Canary performed badly. I don't know if it was Pim or just Canaray as a whole. Pim put lotion only on my buttocks and no where else. She was using her boobs to slide only on my buttocks. It felt nice but my back and legs were not touched at all. I did like it when she teased the LB from the back, as if she was milking a cow. That part was nice for me. Other than that, nothing much.

She then flipped me over and rinsed my LB a little, then gave me a nice BBBJ. Again, I'm just there enjoying the view, even though the nuru mat service was so so.

After a while, she asked if I wanted to proceed to the bed. I said yes and she washed off whatever nuru gel that was still on me, which, TBH, not much left.

On the bed, she capped me and rode me CG style. Her moans were nice. Fake but sounded real. She bounced up and down for a bit and I told her to switch to doggie. She obliged, and I pumped her hard for a while. When I felt that I'm about to shoot, I told her to lay on her back because I want to finish while looking at a hot girl. Shot   my load in missionary that's it.

She said we still have about 10 minutes left and asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes and took a nap. Massage was non-existent though. Lol.

Dressed up and went down to the lobby. Saw the boss there and chat with him for a bit. He gave me a pack of pineapple as snacks. Lol.

If you're like me, who prefer pretty and hot girls and don't mind the slightly sub par service, Canary is the place to go. They are still new and maybe still learning the ropes of the industry but do visit and get a feel yourself. Request for a themed room if you can.

PS. The room I had was the one in the photo, minus the hospital bed.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jholeyman   5-4-2024 06:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
roninaaa   5-4-2024 01:16  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   4-4-2024 16:06  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   4-4-2024 11:34  Karma  +4   
shaykh   4-4-2024 03:27  Karma  +5   
bauer   4-4-2024 01:16  Karma  +3   Thanks
kalvinhobbs   3-4-2024 23:26  Karma  +6   lol i was thinking same thing hospital bed?
JackTheBat   3-4-2024 19:41  Karma  +13   Sounds like a premium place, and priced accordingly. Good to know.
greybeard20   3-4-2024 18:41  Acceptance  +1   Is that a hospital bed?
Neping   3-4-2024 16:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
zennor   3-4-2024 16:28  Karma  +5   
lalakohlala
Carnal Conqueror

UID 42872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 18
Karma 259
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2024 01:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@kalvinhobbs
@greybeard20
They have themed rooms. A hospital theme is of them. I think they have classroom, gym, hospital and something else. From what I understand, they do not charge extra for themed rooms, you merely have to request for them to see if they are available. I didn't request for one because I was there to fuck, shoot and go. Lol

It is a huge building and they used it up, all four/five floors. I was led to the third floor and there were still stairs going up.

@JackTheBat
It does look the part. Even the walkway to the rooms were paved like a Japanese garden. They really spent quite a bit on the decor. THB4500-THB6500 for 1 hour is not cheap, but I felt it was worth it for the quality of the girls.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   4-4-2024 06:37  Acceptance  +10   
kalvinhobbs   4-4-2024 03:22  Karma  +1