Karma 1191
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-7-2020
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2024 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok - Snow White Lucky + 7-Heaven Lin

This is my first work assignment in Thailand, spanning over an entire month (March). Fortunately, this forum gave me enough reviews and info regarding the punting scene and I have tried some of the WG that were reviewed here as well. Now, I’m here to share my personal experiences from the 20 punts I’ve done, spread across the 8 days off I had. So expect 8 seperate threads I suppose.

I was on my way to Rung Rueang Pork Noodle shop but it turns out that I was just too late, it closes at 5pm already. However, on the plus side, I happened to walk past the alley where Snow White Massage is located as well as Don Quixote, Madame Claude and many other shops. All shops were offering a massage, and one lady at Snow White yelled 'Sex' at me rather than just massage. I was intrigued and I asked to see the menu. They showed me the menu and it was quite simple, just as the website showed but I asked how many shots are allowed. Lucky answered me by saying: 'unlimited', I didn't even bother to look at the ladies and I just went inside. All the ladies followed and I noticed that I didn't really like any of the WG presented  to me. I decided to still go for it and I chose Lucky because atleast then I'm guaranteed of unlimited shots. After paying Mamasan at the counter, I followed Lucky to the room where there's just a small shower and bed, very similar to HK walkup rooms.

Name: Lucky
Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Height: 155cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2700 90 min Nuru massage
Repeat: I would repeat with someone else as well as a normal massage

After we both undressed, we both went into the shower together. Lucky washed me properly and already starting kissing me everywhere. I followed along and my hands went downwards, where I fingered both her pussy and butt at the same time. I don't know if she does A+ because I didn't proceed with that during the session itself. I got out of the shower first and I dried myself up, Lucky followed me shortly after. On the bed, she told me to lay down on my stomach and she started lathering herself up in Nuru gel (felt more like oil to me). She went over my body probably for 2 minutes before continueing with dfk while she's still on top of me. That's basically where the nuru massage part stopped and it didn't return during the session.

From then on, she told me to turn around so that she can give me a BBBJ. This was okay, nothing remarkable as she only went up and down without much suction. A few minutes have passed and she asked me 'Condom'?, I said yes. Lucky put the condom on and she rode me on top. I couldn't really come as she's far from my type and I had to envision myself fucking a hottie rather than a big grandma. After 15 minutes I managed to pop while she was still on top. She took the condom off, cleaned me up and went into the shower. After she came out of the shower, she gave me a long massage before going for round two. Round two was very similar but this time I came in doggy, and even though she's not a looker, she does dedicate herself to giving a good service. I left the place happy but hungry for more.

After resting for a bit, drinking a Chang and eating dinner, I decided to check out 7-Heaven where I knew that the line-up is better, atleast visually speaking.

Name: Lin
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 165cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1300 + 500 nude option
Repeat: Yes

After walking in, I checked the ipad to see who's available. There were only a few WG available but I decided to go for Lin. The other option would be Tina who, on the ipad, looks a bit like an ABG but she was already taken. I also paid for the extra nude option since I might as well while I'm there. After paying, I sat down on the couch and a few minutes later, I was allowed to walk through the hallway where Lin was waiting for me. She's very skinny and tall, her face is pretty cute and she can speak English very well. Her friendly charm made me feel at ease immediately. In the room itself, she helped me clean up and asked me to wash my hands as well. I give that a plus for hygiene.

On the bed, I felt a bit uncomfortable when laying down. There's a concave in it, the best way I could describe it is if there was a guy from the tv show my 600lb pound laid down on it. I'd be overdramatic if I said that there's no mattress left in it, but I could definitely feel that it was time to replace it. Anyways, while I laid down on the bed, Lin took off her clothes and told me I'm allowed to touch her. She's very skinny and her skin is very soft, it's clear that she takes care of herself. Regarding the BBBJ itself, it was honestly the best one I've had in a long time. Lin teases me in multiple ways, licks and kisses my nipples... and of course, gives an amazing varied BJ. I didn't think that I would come again quickly, but her skills in using both her hands and her mouth were simply better than me at holding myself in. I told her that I'm going to come and that's when she wrapped her mouth around LB, she caught it all in her mouth and spit it in the sink right after.

After I came, she gave me a hand massage and we talked a bit before wrapping up the session.

Recent Ratings
Zapxxx   22-4-2024 04:29  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
pgnewclub   9-4-2024 16:51  Acceptance  +1   
purunmei   3-4-2024 02:43  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:17  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   1-4-2024 04:01  Karma  +5   
booby_lover   30-3-2024 08:51  Karma  +6   if you don;t like any girls presented try a different shop. that alley is a shoppers paradise.
Leftleg28   30-3-2024 03:24  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   30-3-2024 01:29  Karma  +4   
wickwackerd   30-3-2024 01:21  Karma  +3   Nice report
JackTheBat   30-3-2024 00:57  Karma  +10