Subject: (Bangkok) Mon @ Analisa, 10th Time's a Charm?
besco203
Kinky King

UID 295728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1016
Posts 59
Karma 1007
Acceptance 173
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-3-2024 21:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Bangkok) Mon @ Analisa, 10th Time's a Charm?

Date & Time of Session: 6:00PM
Name:  Mon
Link: https://www.analisamassage.com/our-girls
Nationality & Language: Thai, English good enough for basic convo
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 2000 baht for 90 minute Heaven massage (normally includes prostate+HJ+BJ, but I told them to skip BJ)
Repeat: Yes, but I'd probably repeat with about 8 out of the 10 girls I've seen here.

Disclaimer: I'm married and prefer to play safe, so my reports will almost never include BJ or FS.  I'm a big fan of HJ, especially long and drawn out with lots of teasing.

Decided to continue my tour of Analisa with my 10th visit since I arrive to Bangkok 6 months ago and each visit with a new girl.

Mon was in the list of girls available today and I hadn't seen her yet, but knew she had at least 1 positive review before, so I decided to give her a shot.  I could tell from her pics that she wouldn't be one of the more attractive girls here, but I figured her skills might make up for it.

After showering and laying down on the glory hole table, Mon enters and strips down naked.  My suspicions were confirmed as Mon has a meh face, is a bit chubby, and has no tits.  I'd say she's probably the worst looking of the girls I've seen b/c she doesn't even have the MILF thing going on that some of the older ladies do.

The massage started and Mon immediately went for LB.  She, like most of the girls here, is very adept at soft, slow strokes, teasing fingernails, and the like.  She had me really amped up in no time.  She mixed in a bit of very light massage on other parts, but 90% of this portion was focused on my LB region.  

About 20 min. in Mon asked if I'd like prostate too and I said yes.  Mon excels here also and I'd say is 2nd only to Rad in this department.  She continued with prostate stimulation and very light teasing on the head of LB which felt absolutely incredible.  

Half an hour in and Mon asked me to flip.  She continued with the prostate teasing combined with very light stroking on the head (frenulum) for a little while.  She actually took me to a place I hadn't been yet at Analisa, in which I felt like I was having a continuous orgasm for about 2-3 minutes.  Or at least, orgasmic sensations without the cumming.  I would have gladly continued like this for another 10-20 minutes, but then Mon picked up the pace a bit and started saying something like "show me what you've got" indicated that she wanted me to finish, and I did, with a very explosive orgasm.  Mon gets full marks up to this point, she's perhaps in the running for most talented here, but where she loses points is that the whole service was over in about 45 minutes, whereas others will tease almost the full 90 minutes.

She did continue with a token massage for another 25 minutes, which was ok, but I can get a great massage down the street for 300 baht so I don't really come to Analisa for this.  I guess next time I can just ask for 2-3 shots and maybe get more of a complete service.  I was in and out the door in about 80 minutes this time, which felt a bit short.

Would I repeat with Mon?  Sure, if it was a slow day at Analisa without many girls working.  The competition is quite stiff here (or at least they make me quite stiff) and I'm continually surprised with the skills these girls display.  Out of 10 visits, I'd say 7 are a for sure repeat, and 2 others who are pretty good.  However, Mon would probably be lower on that list due to looks.  While I don't exactly come to Analisa for stunning girls, it is nice to have one of the cuter and slimmer girls like Luna, Praew, Nan, Patchy, etc. as a bit of eye candy to go along with the excellent skills that most have.  

So all in all a great service that felt so close to being something truly unforgettable.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Donemindme69   2-4-2024 14:17  Acceptance  +1   
shaykh   1-4-2024 05:15  Karma  +4   
zennor   1-4-2024 03:58  Karma  +5   
doopdooppo   31-3-2024 09:59  Karma  +2   
pmarlowe   30-3-2024 06:12  Acceptance  +1   Another great report. Thanks
Leftleg28   30-3-2024 03:21  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   30-3-2024 01:31  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   30-3-2024 00:58  Karma  +10