Subject: [Vietnam][HCMC] Gaito - a tall girl(just dont know her name)
  This thread has been moved by Susanlixxx at 3-4-2024 20:30. 
jjyy5566
Nookie Newbie

UID 297397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 6
Karma 32
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2024 01:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam][HCMC] Gaito - a tall girl(just dont know her name)

Date: Feb 2024
Name: just dont know her name
Link: https://www.gaito.org/gai-goi/chi-tiet/59143

Place: Trần Xuân Soạn, Quận 7,HCM
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 500k/shot + 100K hotel for 1 hour
Repeat: i think will not

my situation
For some reason, I need to stay in Vietnam for a long time, so I lurked on this forum for a while in advance to have some fun. English is not my native language, so I used Google Translate, so the content may seem strange at times. On the one hand, I started writing feedback because I wanted to leave some memories. After all, the older you get, the harder it is to share with others, but anonymous sexual pleasure always makes people full of motivation. On the other hand, I also hope to upgrade to get more information and content.

gaito and the first time
It took a lot of effort to use this website. After repeatedly checking a lot of relevant information in this forum, I started taking action. So far, I have found two girls, one with 500K and one with 1500K, but I am not satisfied with either one. Maybe Either my desire has waned or I'm just plain unlucky.
It is best to log in to gaito using Google mailbox and save the girls you are interested in, so that you can easily find and contact them.
Try to have as many options as possible, and use mobile phone text messages to send messages in advance. The contact information on gaito is all real, but the girls may be busy all the time or not within the available time range, and the ones you like the most are often disappointing.
The girls who were available were very direct and provided the hotel address, which was usually listed on the website, which was surprisingly genuine. To be honest, it is a bit of a headache to not use buildings as Google Maps addresses in Ho Chi Minh, because Vietnamese characters are not easy to read, and the simple street address range is very large, so you always have to confirm the address information again and again.
Although Ho Chi Minh City is very big, no matter which district you go to, you only need to take a motorcycle or a taxi. GRAB is always the best choice.
I don’t really like the hourly room hotels here. They usually cost about 100K VND. They don’t feel very clean. Maybe it would be better to choose other hotels with better prices and closer to the city center. It mainly refers to District 1, but the price is expected to be different. Big premium.
After booking the room, the girl who sent the message came over immediately and confirmed that they indeed lived nearby. On the way to the room, I met other girls one after another. They should use this method to protect the girl's safety and at the same time make some money for the hotel.
The only way to take a shower is to simply rinse with water. This method makes me feel very miserable. I hope to go to a better hotel or the service level can be improved.
In about 10-15 minutes, the girl came to your door
The girl is 173cm tall, which is very tall compared to me, which is why I chose her in the first place. She has medium-long hair, black high-heeled shoes, and a black dress, giving her a mature look.
It's a pity that there is no foreplay at all, just take off your clothes and go to bed. I actually like how she looks without taking off her clothes. She does look better with clothes on, although it may get dirty. Maybe this is a common problem for people like me.
After we lay down together, she asked me which country I was from, what I was doing here, and how long I would stay. She felt like a big sister (I am not too young).
Kiss my nipples, let my little brother become engorged and hard, then BJ,HJ, then WOT, pretending to make sounds of enjoyment, a feeling like a standardized process of screwing on an assembly line.
Considering all the above reasons and being a little tired, I just paid the money and called it a day.

Safe and efficient, this is my first conclusion
Price and number of reviews, always worth weighing, can be expected to greatly impact the experience
Language is a big issue. It’s best to use Google Voice Translate proficiently to communicate better.
The environment of the hotel or residence will affect the state. I am very sure that I hope I can change to a familiar environment next time.
I will definitely try cost-effective girls and high-quality girls again. Preliminary estimates are that the older ones and those located farther away are more cost-effective, and there are high-quality girls in District 1 in the city center. As for the service level, you have to try your luck or refer to real reviews. Yes Yes, many comments are made by intermediaries

The best health for everyone,Cheers

Recent Ratings
facelessvoid21   4-4-2024 11:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hclarkson1999   3-4-2024 15:44  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   29-3-2024 05:15  Karma  +6   
firsttimelong   28-3-2024 22:43  Karma  +1   good info onVN
Westside88s   28-3-2024 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   28-3-2024 12:41  Karma  +4   
torque   28-3-2024 10:30  Karma  +3   
Pacman1796   28-3-2024 08:51  Karma  +2   
dseto200   28-3-2024 05:45  Karma  +2   
actavis   28-3-2024 02:13  Karma  +2