Reading Access 20
Registered 4-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-3-2024 12:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jordan cim massage sex

Name: didn’t bother
Body: chubby with huge tits, hairy pussy, wet,
Skills: none because I just took over and did what I wanted.
Price800 until I finished

I randomly go to spots and try them out in Jordan
I usually try to ask first if fs is available because I don’t want to waste time with all that teasing and then says I only do hj.

Anyways, I bumped into a regular girl that I’ve fucked on multiple occasions.
I shower. Come back. She’s comes in and I just go straight into to it. Like a horny teenager who’s been waiting to have sex all day. Strip her. And just shove my cock inside her. She squirms as I already felt her pussy wet by seeing my rock hard cock. Then I forgot to put on dom but boy did it feel good to feel her juices all over my cock. Break out some and go to downtown on her. Pounding doggystyle until she says she can’t take it and wants to do missionary. I do long slow strokes and grabbing her huge tits and perfect nipples. I’m kind of feeling that I want to cum in her mouth. So I take off from and just shove my cock in her mouth. She keeps saying she doesn’t do it but I didn’t care. I know she loves my cock and I just face fuck her. I know I’m going to cum but I don’t tell her. I start going faster and faster then all of a sudden she gets into it. Starts sucking me like those japav with lots of saliva and tight suction. I felt the pulse and just unload in her mouth. She gags but I’m still cumming , she pulls out and I shoot two ropes on her face. She’s smiling and mad at the same time. Saying how come I didn’t tell her and she swallowed most of it. I shrugged because frankly I didn’t care because I just nutted… she wipes me clean but there isn’t anything on me because it’s all in her mouth and face. She goes to the washroom and starts showering and I can’t hear her trying to puke out my cum

Recent Ratings
Iamhersd   4-4-2024 17:30  Acceptance  +1   
Narhhy   29-3-2024 15:36  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   25-3-2024 17:26  Karma  +6   Big tits, perfect nipples, swallows cum put a ring on it.
HK_Legend   25-3-2024 16:13  Karma  +1   "ask first if fs is available"? In massage places, their reply has to be NO, in case you are an undercover cop! If rep ...
biztron   25-3-2024 15:39  Karma  +1   GRAPE
clampbottom   25-3-2024 14:07  Karma  +3   I am conflicted by what i read
Hobbier   25-3-2024 12:59  Karma  +4   Wasn’t quite sure what to think at first, however it seems to have finished happily so…