Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5' 4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 600 plus 100 tip

I was going to visit my regular girl coco but she is on her periods so I trekked all the way up to 9floor room 6, knocked on door, door opened and let me describe her, she is MCOT , cute smile, long curvy hair, milky white skin and a diamond pierced belly button, nice medium sized tits, lovely ass.

We clicked straight away, chatty person but I was in a bit of rush so I just took my clothes off and she took the hint and stripped naked and went to the showers, nothing fancy while showering, she got out first and I carried on washing for a bit, when I got out she laid out a tray with some Chinese tea for us to drink, that’s a first for me, she doesn’t normally do this but she think I am cute lol

After drinking she told me to lay down , nice cat bath and balls sucking , on came the dom for some action, she’s a right screamer and kept asking her if I am hurting her but she said no, so I continued, doggy style was great as she had a nice fit ass , turned her around and hammered that pussy so hard and came hard too…

Overall an enjoy but quick fun today, she does look out of place being in this job , she is just too nice … hard to describe lol

Be gentle with her and she will be super nice to you!

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   25-3-2024 21:49  Karma  +3   Thank you.
frollics1   25-3-2024 18:18  Karma  +5   what nationality?
clampbottom   25-3-2024 14:02  Karma  +3   Excellent
slickric423   25-3-2024 01:22  Karma  +5   
frankpot2   24-3-2024 23:58  Acceptance  +1