Height: around 1,60m
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 3500 90 min
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Repeat: no, i also went for other one next time

First time posting.

I went to doki doki on a wednesday afternoon around 17.00 and was the only one in the waiting room.
Mamasan explained me the prices and showed me the ipad where 4 girls were available.
From this ipad i chose Nicha, almost paid but then heared she was no available for 90 mins.....

Mamasan told me to sit down and will ask the girls to come down to the lobby.
Here i sat and expected 3 girls to show up, because mamasan told me there were 4 ladies available and now minus Nicha it should be 3 right.
Well i think 8-9 girls showed up and suddenly there was much more choice, i picked lady nummer 2 (Fay) because she had a nice face and was laughing at me.

After she got picked she looked so happy and some other girls were giggling with her, hopefully because they thought i was good looking or something haha.

Got to the room, and she helped me get undressed. Got on the mat and the fun starts.
First some clean up routine and after that the nuru gel, all seemed really routine based.
During the nuru massage she did some cool moves, but she had such small boobs it felt a bit dissapointing.

At a certain time she stars playing with my LB and starts a BBBJ, it feels good but nothing special over here.
She starts to shine during the sex. She grabs condom and starts in cowgirl position. She knows how to pound on the dick.
She get tired and wants me to fuck her Doggy, which i don't mind. After about 15 min i .

Clean up and we go to the bed, where i got a massage which was really mediocre...
still had like 10-15 min left and just starting to cuddle, kiss and finger her.

During the whole session she was really nice, quite some talking and laughing about each other. She also did kissing/DFK.
But during DFK she just spins her tongue as a maniac.

At the end of the session she ask till when i'm staying and gives me her whatsapp and wants me to come again. I did come again, but went for other girl which i will post later.

Good first ever experience for nuru and FS in Bangkok, but i knew i had to come back for a different girl. Because she had quite bad baby damage and had the smallest boobs ever which you will see when she gets naked, she wears like a push up bra.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   22-3-2024 08:04  Karma  +4   
Cosmic1   21-3-2024 23:24  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   21-3-2024 18:33  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   21-3-2024 16:40  Acceptance  +1   
Pacman1796   21-3-2024 10:51  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   21-3-2024 07:01  Karma  +10