Subject: [CANADA][Toronto] precious from HPL (Hotpinklist)
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 7-4-2024 03:49. 
Comerop1
Nookie Newbie

UID 280916
Digest Posts 0
Credits 57
Posts 13
Karma 55
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-2-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2024 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[CANADA][Toronto] precious from HPL (Hotpinklist)

Date: Dec 2024
Name: Precious from hotpinklist
Nationality & language: Middle Eastern and English
Face:  9/10 young university student
Body: 10
Skill: 10/10 HJ only
Service: very GFE
GFE: 10/10
Price & Session : 220CAD 30 mins
Repeat: definitely

Felt like trying the local Canada offerings while travelling after getting tired of Thais, found hotpinklist and contacted by sms very easy process.
They usually rotate the girls between different locations so they have a website with a schedule of the girls timings and the location they are in for the day.

Was bored during a weekend on my day off so decided to hit up hotpinklist and saw precious was available close to my location and he body looks hot in the picture so decided to message and book her, booking was quick and straightforward and they sent me the address to head over.  After arriving at the address and confirming was sent up within few minutes.

Precious opened the door in lingerie with a very affectionate attitude and making out right after entering and some small talk, afterwards was asked to shower and told me she'll be waiting in the bedroom. Damn already enjoying the experience,  had a quick shower and walk into the room get lying naked inviting me over and immediately starts cuddling and playing with lil bro, gfe and make out. After a few minutes of that moved to bbbj and she had good skills in this department no teeth touch and almost busted. Moved on to missionary to start where she had the most natural moans I experienced in a wg and didn't sound faked, could be as she is quite young.  Moved to spooning from behind and doggy and finally when felt like busting asked her for CIM and she gave me a seductive look and took it in her mouth and which she swallowed. Damn is she hot, cuddled after and talked abit and she mentioned she is still in university and working here and she is still there last I checked.

First Post hopefully don't mind any grammar or other mistakes

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   22-3-2024 10:01  Karma  -2   add ra restriction
Danger168   21-3-2024 12:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
gg1234   20-3-2024 23:19  Karma  +3