Post at 20-3-2024 21:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Don Quixote - Mina

Date & Time of Session:  Mar 2024, 4pm
Location: Don Quijote.  Walking distance from Phrom Phong BTS station
https://maps.app.goo.gl/Hg6cQ598AynyEaVi7

Name:  Mina
Nationality & Language: Thai. She spoke Mandarin
Face:  The better kind of average that you see in massage shops.
Body:  Decent figure, slight tummy, has a large tattoo on her back.  Has big and soft boobs.  I couldn't tell that they were fake until she told me.
Height:  160cm+
Service: Friendly girl who is easy to get along, she knows what she is doing and also provided a good massage between shots.  She does not do kissing.
Price & Session Length:  4500baht/90mins/2shots

Was walking along the street at Phrom Phong where many of the massage shops are, but didn't see any girls to my liking.  Saw the shop Don Quijote across Dream Heaven massage and notice there was a few customers going in/out.  I thought hey, this should mean it's a good establishment so I decided to try it.   When you walk in a young girl will show you the catalogue and point out to you which girls are available.  Note that for this shop the girls do not parade themselves infront of you, you have to choose from the catalog and pay before the girl comes out, you can still reject and choose another girl at that point in time.  The shop is popular with Koreans according to the girl.

Once payment is made, the selected lady will come and bring you to the room.  Nothing fancy about the room, just bed and bath kind of setup which is common among the massage shops.  The process is pretty much the same as others, where you get undressed and she'll shower with you.  Then she gives a short catbath + BJ followed by caps on FJ.  Positions wise it's up to you, service is more GFE than PSE so don't expect deep throating.  Bonus points for her good massage between shots, and the 2nd shot was pretty much the same process as the first.  Overall a reasonable bonk with a decent looking girl.

Recent Ratings
shaykh   1-4-2024 05:20  Karma  +4   
Leftleg28   24-3-2024 22:59  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   22-3-2024 08:11  Karma  +4   
7Nico7   21-3-2024 21:04  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   21-3-2024 16:47  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   21-3-2024 01:25  Karma  +10   
jjj333jjj
Nookie Newbie

UID 291385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-3-2024 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 doopdooppo's post

Since the boss of Don Quixote is Korean, most of the customers are Korean.