Nationality and language: Thai, good English
Face:  3.5/5 good looking face if u dont mind darker skin
Body:  3.5/5 short with naturals a/b
Skill: 4.5/5 nice bbbj, decent cg
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5 all smiles, good english
Price & Session Length: 3000 + 200, 60 min nuru
Repeat: Yess, i'll see if i can fit her in again before i head home

The last time i went to Picasso, i wanted to see Wawa after seeing her review from @Troybarnes ( https://forum.141-hk.com/eforum/ ... &highlight=wawa ) but still had a good time w/Fang. I msged asking on line if she was available but no response so I was about to head to bed to get ready for going back to US hours. Like 30 mins later got a response, asked if i could see Wawa after they listed her as there. No response again so i just head over lol. Saw mamasan was talking on the phone so guess thtas why the slow responses. Showed me pictures of who's there, offer drink, got my coke. Wawa comes in nice and short just like i like it, in a black top and pants.

Room is similar with a bigger bed and the air matress in the shower for the nuru. Cleans me up before we get to massage. I dont really care for massage but guess i'd say it was good. Then starts w/the nuru and that was great w/her body sliding all over me, then the flip and more slides up and down before a nice BBBJ with a little bls. Puts on the cover and wow she feels good inside. Not sure if she had strong kegels or was just pretty tight. Rides me for a good amount of time with some light moaning. Felt so good surprised i didnt pop yet. Guess she started to get tired and went to a handjob. After a while there she took off the condom and started to play with my ahole w/her other hand. Might of stuck her finger in a tiny bit not sure really Finally and she laughed, so strong.

Cleans me up and i figure out her schedule to see if i can fit her in again. Not a clock watcher, we went over like 5-10 mins. Then at the front desk mamasan had a sheet ready for me to fill out a review. Interesting, I gave her top marks for everything. Guess thats good to check on how well the ladies are servicing us.

@JackTheBat - To answer your CBJ question from my other review, only really ask the ladies name/price before taking em home

Pics from the site, think she might be a little darker

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 18-3-2024 02:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
samboitee   23-3-2024 22:23  Karma  +3   
JimDimSum   19-3-2024 17:28  Karma  +3   
Leftleg28   19-3-2024 05:45  Karma  +3   
SalesGuy555   19-3-2024 00:18  Karma  +2   
roninaaa   18-3-2024 23:55  Acceptance  +1   
doopdooppo   18-3-2024 20:17  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   18-3-2024 19:53  Karma  +10   Thanks...still unclear if you're insisting on CBJ or not.
booby_lover   18-3-2024 19:24  Karma  +6   I think a very pretty girl in those pictures.
PCP   18-3-2024 18:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent