Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tokyo - RD - Mikan and Sumomo

Date & Time of Session: 3-6-24
Name:  Mikan and Sumomo
https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=42099214      
https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=42396563
Nationality & Language: Sumomo:  Japanese, Mikan:  Japanese/English (fluent in both)
Age: Sumomo:  23, Mikan:  23 (I think, they aren't older than that, but I may be over by a year)
Face: Sumomo:  7/10, Mikan: 8/10
Body: Sumomo:  8/10, Mikan:  7/10
Skill: Sumomo/Mikan:  9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: Good, Sumomo is more of a GFE, Mikan is more of a FE
Price & Session Length: 360 minutes, outcall, candles, eyemask, lesbian 3P pack, Alpha Inn, deepthroat, swallow
Recommend: Absolutely
Repeat: Definitely

Theme of the night:  Bondage and candle play

I had heard about Alpha Inn through a friend.  If you aren't familiar with it, it's a famous SM-themed love hotel in Minato City.  After talking to the girls, we decided to have some fun there.  I booked 6 hours, and so I made my way to the hotel ahead of the girls.  There are a few key differences with this hotel.  #1:  It is not as "discreet" at the front desk.  It's a full window, so they can see you, you can see them.  It seemed more like a hybrid of a regular hotel and a love hotel.  #2:  It's pretty far off the beaten path.  While it wasn't hard to get to, it was still about 15 walking minutes from the station, so a little further than I'm used to.  And #3:  It's a SM hotel, and only a SM hotel.  In fact, if you are solo, you can't even get a room.  Some of the Google reviews from years ago dinged it for smelling like smoke, not being clean, etc.  Maybe they were like that then, but they aren't now.  Ours was a smoking room, but you wouldn't know it walking in, and it was definitely very clean.  

The room itself had a number of SM implements to play with.  It was wall to wall mirrors (which was very nice), a bath/toilet area with a viewing window, if you are into that.  There was a swing in the middle of the room with shackles, a shackle wall on one side, and a spreader bar ramp available as well (didn't really play with that one).  

The girls arrived late (as is pretty much always the case with RD, and is ALWAYS the case with Mikan and Sumomo, but that's ok, I knew what to expect.  Mikan came in in a cute gray skirt with a matching gray hoodie.  Normally I don't think girls look good in hoodies, but this one looked really good on her.  Sumomo entered with a long blue sweater dress, with the shoulders cut out.  It was very sexy, and very classy.  

I am familiar with both of these girls, having booked them multiple times in the past.  They are best friends (since childhood) and play really well together.  Sumomo doesn't know any English, but Mikan is fluent in it, so we have fun with Mikan translating throughout the night.  After they arrived we spent a few minutes catching up, and having a smoke.  Cracking open some drinks, and me giving them some American candy (I always bring gobs of American candy to give out because Japanese love it lol).

Head to the shower, and the girls soaped me up very well.  Sumomo in front with Mikan in the back, both working me at the same time.  Some playful rubs on both the LB and my chocolate starfish, and I head out to dry off.  Mikan follows shortly behind and her and I prepare the room.  Candle play requires tarps to be laid down so as to not leave a huge mess on the floor for the hotel.  We lay one tarp down under the swing, and the other tarp we kind of drape over the swing itself, to catch anything that might drip down the sides.  

Sumomo finally joins us, and Mikan and I immediately put her in the swing, shackling her arms and her ankles while she lay cradled spread in the swing.  Great visual, by the way.  I start by having Mikan tease Sumomo a bit with a denma (their favorite toy, as is usually the case with these girls) while I slowly drip wax over her body.  Notable:  While throughout the course of the night Sumomo definitely had a good time, I do think the candle was a bit much for her.  She didn't cry or anything like that, but she did use our safe word, which I wasn't expecting.  I don't think pain play is really her thing.  No big deal.  Once she was painted with wax, I took the denma from Mikan and sat at her spread legs (kinda like a doctor getting ready to do an examination) and got to work with the denma, and my tongue/fingers.  I motioned for Mikan to get right under Sumomo's legs and give me a BBBJ, which was, as usual, amazing.  Mikan can take all of me down her throat (well just about all of me) and having been with the girls multiple times, she knows how I like it:  Slow and sensual.  After a long while of making Sumomo cum and Mikan edging me a bit, Mikan looks up with these puppy dog eyes and asks "My turn?".  I'm happy to oblige.  

We all switch positions, basically mirroring the first round of play, Mikan in the chair, Sumomo with Denma, and me with the candle.  We have a good laugh as we realize we can't actually get the shackles on tight enough for Mikan and she can slip out with no effort.  No big deal, she plays along just fine, and doesn't cheat.  Mikan is DEFINITELY more into the candle than Sumomo was.  Spent a lot more time on candle play with Mikan because she was enjoying it so much.  I tried to get Sumomo to use the candle on her, but she was too scared she would hurt her lol, so I ran point on that.  Mikan now equally painted with wax, I take the denma from Sumomo, rinse and repeat from round one.  Sumomo's BBBJ is quite a bit different than Mikan's, but no less enjoyable.  Sumomo definitely can't go as deep (she does a fine enough job), but she does some things with her tongue that are indescribable.  I'm usually not able to cum twice, and wasn't ready to pop, so a little more edging, and break time.  The girls go to shower for a few moments to clean up the wax (which I get to watch thanks to the viewing window), and then come back out.  We spend some time smoking/drinking/talking for a bit.  Time for R3.  

Mikan wanted to try the torture wall.  I don't really have another name for it.  It essentially is just a portion of the wall with shackles on it.  We shackle her up, and she wants more wax, so that's what we do.  Now, I don't know if it's my lack of SM experience, or the wall just sucks, but none of us found it as fun as the swing.  It might have been better for whip play (which we didn't use).  After a little play on the wall, we move to the bed, and I instruct Mikan to put on the strap on.  Having used the Lesbian 3P pack before with these two, I knew that Sumomo was not really a fan of wearing the strap-on, but Mikan is.  Sumomo lies flat on her back with her legs wide open, while Mikan tries to get in position for missionary.  She struggles a little, because girls aren't used to that, right?  So we put a pillow up under Sumomo's (very squeezable) ass to lift her up.  Success.  A few seconds later, Mikan is in, and pumping away.  I move up next to Sumomo's head and let her take my LB in her mouth while she's getting fucked by Mikan.  The combination of the mirror visual, the regular visual, my dick getting sucked...holy shit was it nice.  I stand up and shove my LB into Mikan's mouth while she's still fucking Sumomo.  It feels and looks great, but Mikan can't do both at the same time, so I move back down to Sumomo for a few minutes.  I then have Mikan kind of lie down towards Sumomo as if they are hugging/fucking in missionary (I hope that makes sense) and kind of slide my dick between both of their sets of lips.  God that was hot.  

At this point, I'm ready to pop, so I have the girls stop and I lie down on the bed to let them service me.  I can't tell you why, but every time I've been with both Sumomo and Mikan, I've busted in Sumomo's mouth (which is fine, of course), but this time I wanted Mikan to swallow, so while Sumomo was bobbing up and down I whispered in Mikan's ears that I wanted to cum in her mouth this time.  So she moves down to switch positions with Sumomo while Sumomo is making out with me/playing with my nipples etc.  A few minutes later, and Mikan points to her cum filled mouth as if to ask if I'm ready for her to swallow, which I am, so down the hatch.  

They both then came up to cuddle with me, one girl lying in each arm, lots of affectionate rubbing and what have you.  We then spent some more time smoking/drinking/talking before the night inevitably came to an end, so quick end of the night shower, and the girls were on their way, with a promise from me to book again during this trip.  

One extra note about the GFE part:  Sumomo will be touching/rubbing you all night.  She's very affectionate, soft, sweet.  While Mikan will do a little as well, she's a little more stand-offish in this department, chatting more like a friend than a GF.  It's honestly a pretty good dichotomy between the two of them.  However, Mikan WILL be affectionate if you guide her.  

Sorry for the long write-up.  Lots of play, and I wanted to be detailed.  

Recent Ratings
Yamatosan   19-3-2024 01:39  Karma  +4   Excellent
Johaan   19-3-2024 00:57  Karma  +2   
zhude10   18-3-2024 20:26  Karma  +5   
Ch1vel   17-3-2024 15:28  Acceptance  +1   
christoff   17-3-2024 14:51  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   17-3-2024 01:43  Acceptance  +1   
pakaolicious   16-3-2024 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Sounds fucking fun! Might try RD on my next trip as well
Runforrest1   16-3-2024 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   16-3-2024 21:52  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   16-3-2024 20:16  Karma  +8   
Manticore   16-3-2024 18:37  Karma  +3   Sumomo & Mikan both have diary post about that. Anzu & Chiroru can both DT great.
shampoo   16-3-2024 16:56  Karma  +3   Wow. You at another level now. Lol
bubeybo   16-3-2024 15:29  Karma  +4   I give credit where it’s due, that was a great read and sounded like a blast. Thx for sharing ^o^
mrabagnale
Nookie Newbie

UID 298411
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 5
Karma 18
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 18:10  Profile P.M. 
That really took 6 hours? Or you made a mistake

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   17-3-2024 10:24  Karma  +1   
Manticore   16-3-2024 18:29  Acceptance  +1   There was apparently a pizza break. :D
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 18:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mrabagnale's post

No mistake.  Like I said ,we had breaks in between, and as Manticore said (from Sumomo's blog )  We ordered a pizza since none of us had eaten all day.  As I've known these girls for a while, and had many 3Ps with them, we have a more relaxed evening.  I don't mind paying a little more than needed because:  #1:  It takes me longer to pop these days anyway and I like to at least TRY to get a second pop in, and #2:  We have fun, which at the end of the day is the most important thing.  

They also used the candles on me, but I didn't figure anyone cared to hear about that bit lol.  And there's clean up time between candle runs, and they preferred to have a bit more setup for candle (apparently lubing them up before hand makes the wax easier to come off), but again, those details weren't necessary.

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   17-3-2024 10:25  Karma  +1   Double dildo?
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 08:11  Profile P.M. 
@pakolicious:  I've only had one BAD experience with RD (though I have had 2 "below average" experiences.  

The below average experiences simply were girls that I thought didn't do well, or were a little less attractive than their pictures.  I count an experience with Anzu in this...Anzu is great, half the time.  I've had 2 bookings with her, one was awesome, one was terrible.  She very much depends on how tired she is.  If you can get an early booking with her, do so.  If you can get an early booking a day after an off day, even better.  

The BAD experience (and I hope everyone reads this) was Hinako.  Stay away.  I cannot express enough how bad this girl's hygiene was.  In Japan it's very difficult to say anything negative about a girl without potentially getting blacklisted from a shop.  I don't know if RD would have been the same way, but I didn't want to take the chance.  That girl...first doesn't look anything like her picture...like it's a different girl.  Then, when she started getting undressed there was just a very unclean smell...and she was across the room.  It was bad enough that at that moment I knew we weren't going to do anything.  Despite knowing that, I still suggested a shower, because quite frankly the girl needed one.  Imagine my surprise when she barely got wet, and never touched the soap....for either of us.  She also didn't suggest we brush our teeth, and didn't use any toothpaste when we did.  "Hygiene problem" doesn't even begin to describe this one....

Other than that, RD has been great (and I'm pretty sure they tried to subtly warn me about Hinako anyway, I just didn't get the hint).  I do think they doctor their photos a little more than other shops, but it's not usually too far off, and in some cases the girl ends up looking better anyway.

Recent Ratings
pakaolicious   17-3-2024 11:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the advice! Will try them on my next trip. Kinda booked myself with thc girls this round
bubeybo   17-3-2024 10:23  Karma  +1   Kinda want that full Hinako review. From her blog you could see she has like bug bites all over her…
pakaolicious
Musky Member

UID 297490
Digest Posts 0
Credits 121
Posts 23
Karma 119
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 11:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Lazy_Ad6604's post

I have heard about anzu being a hit or miss depending on how tired she is. There was a review on TAG some time ago about her falling asleep. Then again looking at the work schedule of some of these girls… i, too, wonder how they are not tired.

Sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Hinako.
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 11:22  Profile P.M. 
@Bubeybo: Had the double dildo, never got around to using it.  Honestly didn't even think about it lol.  Both Mikan and Sumomo are big fans of denma, so I guess we just stuck to that.  I'll think about writing that Hinako review...*shudder*