Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2024 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Legit Tsing Yi option

Wouldn't write too much of a report about this since it was a fairly normal/good punt and the lady will be gone in 2-3 days, but I want to make bros aware of a "new" punting region that I have tested.

I've seen ads in Tsing Yi (qingyi on the DB) before but they usually lasted only a day and were gone or seemed to be a test post with no real info. This time I saw the ad and it was still there a day later so I gave it a shot. Pics were some generic ones I've seen time and time again on the DB. I called the number from Tsing Yi MTR and reached a female agent (I so much prefer talking to ladies about booking WG than guys) and confirmed there was indeed a lady in Tsing Yi and that the hotel was the one I suspected (the cheapest in Tsing Yi and possibly all of Hong Kong, where I'd stayed years ago before finding an apartment). I said I'd be there 20 mins later. A brisk walk along the shore took exactly 20 minutes to reach the bottom of the hotel. Called from downstairs and got the room number, no key needed for the lift.

Girl was nice enough 30-something from Yibin, Sichuan decent small, short body, small soft tits with big soft nipples. A little scar and birthmark on her imperfect skin and a tiny bit of belly. Nothing shaved but not the hairiest. Not a very MCOT face though, with fake nose.

FS rate of 900 and she upcharged 200 for BBBJ (same as in Tung Chung which I think is a little high) I asked her to make sure it wasn't too short like the one I had in TC and she complied, though she said she was afraid I'd CIM each time LB throbbed. Her FS was good. No 69 allowed. CG first where I thrust into her hard and for a long while with no complaints and a bit of LFK. Mish for a while and a tiny bit of doggy (niceish ass but not so great back skin) before I decided I was ready to shoot and asked her to go back to mish with her hands up so I could fill the dom while admiring her fine whisps of underarm hair.

Showered before and after with a fresh towel. Paid at the end. Room is tiny with 2 beds. No need to pass by the lobby desk as there's a side door right next to the lifts. Glad she took the D well and impressed with myself for the long performance despite not shooting in a while.

Good to have a real, honest option in Tsing Yi even if it is remote from MTR and the "action" of that sleepy island.

The End

[ Last edited by  Caveat_emperor at 15-3-2024 19:14 ]

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   16-3-2024 22:37  Karma  +3   Interesting. Thank you.
HK_Legend   16-3-2024 12:26  Karma  +10   
victorion2019   16-3-2024 10:00  Karma  +3   Tsuen wan has more options, walkups and spas. The walkups are usually not the youngest girls but some spas are okay ish
momozzz   16-3-2024 08:31  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
frankpot2   16-3-2024 02:25  Acceptance  +1   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY