Registered 13-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2024 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alisa @ Exotic

Date & Time of Session: 14 Mar 2024 after 11pm
Name: Alisa (Agent = exotic)
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C41541-TST ... isa.html?ref=Search[bldlocation]
Nationality & Language:  Bio on TG says Slovenian, DB says Russian - we both speak good English
Face:  9/10 - obviously pic is touched up, but she's MCOT. TG photos id say are more accurate
Body:  10/10 (for me at least) - tall (im 5ft 9 and she was clearly taller) and natural large breasts and really nice white skin with no visible blemishes etc.
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5 - A for effort, more in my review. Others might see it more as 3/5
GFE:  4/5 - i thoroughly enjoyed the small talk after i shot my load
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1600
Repeat: would if I could, she said tomorrow was her last day

Hi all, thought i'd give a review on my first experience with a caucasian HG after reading some positives reviews for this agent and their girls (usually frequent Thai girls as I find i can converse with them better). I also havent been back to HK since leaving 5 years ago (covid and all), and as soon as I landed today I thought I'd revisit the local scene
Booking was easy, but as a first timer you will have to complete some extra steps as directed by the agent.
Greeted at the door, and looked pretty much what i expected from her TG photos
Started with what i see is pretty standard for most Russians (or Slovenian in this case) - shower alone, money up front etc
Once showered, she was already on the bed naked waiting for me, and brought me in for some lfk
Next was a bbbj for about 5 mins (offered fast or slow, i said dealers choice), but at this point I was so tired i couldnt keep it up (night flight, landed in the morning and had non stop activities with alcohol til i met up with Alisa)
She then tried out various techniques to get me hard again like rubbing my balls, and when i was ready enough to try, on went the dom and went straight to cowgirl
It being late, I didnt expect much of an effort but she rode me like a champ with a great view of her amazing breasts as they bounced (more so than most girls i've had in my exp as I know it's very tiring for them), and she nearly got me there but in the end I just gave up. didnt want the poor girl to overextend herself for an issue that was clearly on my end.
Finished up myself with her lying next to me with more french kissing while she embraced me
After i shot my load, we had still had about 15 mins on the clock so I told her I was happy to go so she could have the time back to herself
But surprisingly she we straight into an embrace with her head on my chest, legs wrapped across little bro (with the occasional rub) and we ended up just talking about where i grew up, how often i was in HK, where she was heading next after HK plus various other things. She even got me to speak canto to see if it sounded any diff from the locals (im a hk born aussie, with a fairly heavy accent when i speak canto).
When time was up, cleaned off alone and she gave me another kiss as we bid each other adeiu.
All in all thoroughly enjoyed my visit and would have no qualms to repeat if I had the chance with a full tank of gas

Recent Ratings
Asiangaijin   19-4-2024 17:43  Acceptance  +1   sweet girl
submarine   19-3-2024 04:23  Acceptance  +1   
torque   17-3-2024 15:33  Acceptance  +3   What were the extra steps asked by the agent?
frankpot2   16-3-2024 01:38  Acceptance  +1   
johnsnowmonger   15-3-2024 23:08  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the review!
miketk   15-3-2024 19:29  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   15-3-2024 10:04  Karma  +4   
hotel_boy   15-3-2024 05:04  Karma  +3   Maybe it's her height, somehow she looks a bit masculine to me.
americafirst141   15-3-2024 02:07  Karma  +7   
3volution
Nookie Newbie

UID 278285
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 52
Karma 79
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2024 07:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good to hear you had agreat time. Are you now living in Hong Kong since you left 5 years ago?
Where in aus were you from, Sydney?

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   18-3-2024 00:10  Karma  -8   
momozzz   17-3-2024 11:52  Acceptance  -4   no rating, weird font, personal questions in thread.... please read our forum guidelines and align with our etiquette