Subject: BKK 1.1 - Intro then a Kasalong duo.
Leftleg28
Lustful Lord

UID 296644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 836
Posts 35
Karma 828
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 13:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BKK 1.1 - Intro then a Kasalong duo.

Just had the last 2 weeks in Thailand and I have a number of reports to submit.

I am not sure how, but I had some very good luck with my punting in Bangkok and got some top notch talent mainly on Soi 4. The talent in the area can be good but there is also a lot of below average talent and there seemed to be a lot more ladyboys on Soi 4 than when I was there in October.

I had a checklist to pursue in my punts and I ticked most of them off:

- GoGo girl from Nana Plaza
- Thermae girl
- Score on Thai Friendly
- African girl
- 3 some at a shop
- Pick up on Soi 4 early in the morning after a gym session.

I am drawn to cute girls who are shorter than me and have a proportioned body shape. They don’t have to be a tiny spinner but if I am picking and paying then I don’t go for chubby girls.

To explain my schedule it is broken in 2 parts. Land Monday evening in Bangkok and stay on Soi 6.
Leave 9am Wednesday and go to a Muay Thai camp for 7 days.
Due to transport logistics I got back to Bangkok at 9pm Monday night instead of Tuesday arvo then fly out on Thursday afternoon.  

So I had 50 hrs in the first block then a couple of hours short of 3 days in the second block.

After checking in and getting sorted I opened Thai Friendly and got a hit straight away. She was a 25yr old hotty who was a Freelancer. She quoted me 2000 and we closed the deal straight away. I thought how easy is this? I unpacked and waited about 30 mins for her to arrive, I messaged and asked how long and she said she would be at least another hour. Due to my close proximity to an abundance of FL, I turned her down and told her I would contact later.

Not far from me are Kasalong and Lolitas. I was going to cruise past and check out the talent at both places before deciding which one to hit up first.

Going past Kasalong first they had some better talent than expected and an above average girl hit me up. I said yes and as I was walking through the door she waved to her friend who then hit me up for a duo. She was a bit heavier but had a cute face with her hair in braids. (I am a sucker for braids) I said yes and they both led me up to the room.

Date & Time of Session: February 2024
Name:  Don’t know either name.
Nationality & Language: Both Thai with some english
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5’2 Blondish hair and braids & 5’5 dark hair.  
Skill: 5/5 wow
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1600
Repeat: Maybe

So we entered the room and they positioned the lounge/seat in the middle of the room while I stripped and they took their tops off with bras staying on. I got washed in the sink and sat down as the girl with the braids sucked first and the other played with and sucked my nipples.

I looked at the clock and it said 7.30pm (which was about right) and wondered how long I would last. The 1st girl was good, she was very good and I had to focus on anything but her talents. She didn’t go deep but she was so soft and smooth and to distract myself I paid attention to the other girl and played with her boobs. The pressure was building and I was losing focus, I looked at the clock and the hand must have moved about a minute. I tapped the 1st girl on the shoulder and said, change, I am not going to last.

The 2nd girl got into position and she started and wow, she was even better. She took 3/4 of my LB into her mouth, held it there then slowly slid back off. She repeated this over and over, whilst it wasn’t as intense it felt really good and I knew I could last a bit longer. The other girl sucked my nipples and I played with her boobs. I tried to play with her LG but she knew to shift and block me each time.

I looked at the clock and it hadn’t moved.

I wanted to change before I finished so I stood up and they sat on the small lounge and I put my LB back into the 2nd girl's mouth while the other sucked on my balls. This was nice but also a bit awkward so I sat back down, the 1st girl jumped in and started on me again.

I checked the clock again and it still hadn’t moved (the clock was broken)

I thought its time and laid my head back and put my hand on the back of the girl's head with a little bit of force, she knew the signal and she increased her tempo and bang   out shot the poison. She took it all in her mouth then spat it into the sink.

I got washed in the sink again, got dressed and they walked me back downstairs to pay the boss.

I walked up Soi 8 and onto Sukhumvit to have a stretch and check out the talent. There wasn’t much at this time 8.15pm so I kept walking up to Soi 4. I planned on picking up again that night but I knew I would have to wait a bit to recover so I went into Nana Plaza.

I had a walk around all 3 floors to have a look. I had been here once in October and stopped at ‘Angelwitch’ for a cold drink only. At the time there was nothing worth flirting with so I left after the drink.

I like the vibe of Angelwitch (Rock music is my jam) so I went in here again and same as last time, had a cold drink, no real talent so I left.

I was tired now with the travel and heat so I just headed back to my room. I contacted the 25yr old on TF but she was busy and couldn’t meet. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
samboitee   18-3-2024 01:29  Karma  +3   
kingtrainerbbc   17-3-2024 18:25  Acceptance  +1   
CovertMonger   14-3-2024 10:32  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
15633381   14-3-2024 06:11  Karma  +3   
researchmission   13-3-2024 20:22  Karma  +2   
obe   13-3-2024 13:48  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   13-3-2024 10:13  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   13-3-2024 08:54  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   13-3-2024 08:36  Karma  +10   
besco203   12-3-2024 16:54  Karma  +4   
PCP   12-3-2024 14:59  Acceptance  +1   "Skill: 5/5 wow" lol. Sounds like it was a good session.
kalvinhobbs   12-3-2024 14:35  Karma  +6   
roninaaa   12-3-2024 14:34  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   12-3-2024 14:14  Karma  +10   
submarine   12-3-2024 14:04  Acceptance  +1