Karma 21
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dollhouse Maria hmmmmm

She seems to be returning on tour.  Her photos look elegant and wanted to give it a try since I missed out on her last time.

Booking was smooth with agent as usual.  At the door, it was the same girl as photos for sure, but maybe the photos were ps or from a few years ago, she got a few pounds added to the chin.  She’s polite and cute at the door, which helped to tip the scales, so a bit disappointed but stayed anyways.

The usual routine, gift and shower.  Came out and mingled a little (physically) as her English is very limited.  But when she undressed, it’s  a big turnoff…..if she’s indeed 23 as advertised, she really didn’t take care of her figure as her body definitely looked in the late 30s..saggy top, and heavy base >< and I mean tangerine  skin kinda  heavy.  Moreover, her skin has definitely seen too much UV…to top it off, there is a few awkward tattoos to make it more distasteful…

Well, waste not want not, if I saw this at the door way I prolly would have walked away.  But since I am already balls-deep in this, I stayed calm and carried the f on…..

Overall, I can’t complain about her attitude, she’s definitely ready to please, it’s high score on GFE.  Somehow her bbbj skill is mediocre at most and the body is  definitely not what I expected from a young rus, even the runway is a bit…not her advertised age.  I kept my poker face, finished business and tried to move on from it.

if bros are looking for MILF experience, this will definitely be YCOT.  Otherwise, suggest to skip, plenty of fish in the ocean.

[ Last edited by  Jonwong at 12-3-2024 01:31 ]

Recent Ratings
hotel_boy   15-3-2024 00:24  Acceptance  +3   Her eyes look so sexy in the ad pix...I understand, sometimes we're paying for the PS work...
miketk   14-3-2024 01:25  Karma  +4   MILFY
sarsip   13-3-2024 10:58  Acceptance  +4   
Skepti10   13-3-2024 10:07  Karma  +4   
momozzz   13-3-2024 08:11  Karma  +2   Thanks for sharing
sarsip
Lustful Lord

UID 167578
Digest Posts 0
Credits 779
Posts 39
Karma 773
Acceptance 124
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 12:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I considered her too, but upon close checking of her ad video, I swayed. She didn't reveal much of her lower torso and legs. It's a red-flag for me.

My experience: always check the video, pictures are easier to touch up, don't trust the pics.