JSL Beautiful Perfect Body Chinese + Scouting Report

– Date & Time of Session: March 11, 2024 ; 11pm
– Location: 605b
– Ethnicity: Chinese
– Language: Mandarin only
– Age: 20s
– Height: 5'2
– Face: 4/5
– Body: 5/5 tits fit perfectly in my hands and ass jiggled in doggy. Thats all i ask for
– Skills: 5/5
– Service: 3.5/5
– GFE: 3/5
– PSE: N/A
– Price: $600 + tip
– Will return: Yes
First off heres my list i made walking through JSL : 203e , 305d , 302a3 , 408b , 505a , 505b , 601b , 602(?) (misclicked when jotting this down)
Bunch of good lookin chinese girls , some of these allowed kissing , any girl that i felt had a bad attitude i just walked away and didnt even bother marking down their door.

Anyways onto 605b. 65% of the reason i went in was bc i was tired of walking up the stairs and said fuck it. She opened the door in black lingerie with a great body and a smile. Asked if kissing was allowed and went  in. She turned around for a bit to grab something and i got a good look at her perky ass. Amazing. Great attitude from her. not cold at all but communication issues as i dont speak mandarin. Only at the end of the session did i pull out the google translate app and asked her a few questions.

Showered together and she cleaned up LB while i felt her up. Tits arent real but are soft to a point. Nipples were sensitive, quick to harden up.

Onto the bed and she gave me a CB while we were sitting up. Theres a small mirror to the left of the bed and she looked amazing doing this. I pushed her down, some LFK,  made my way down to suffocate in her tits, then further down to LS. She said something in mandarin that i didnt understand at this point, i stopped and looked up and told her i didnt understand , then slowly made my way back down and went as close to LS as i could to slowly tease her and see if she would stop me, she didnt. DATY for quite a long time and she was extremely responsive. She started squirming around and tried to push me away for a bit but i grabbed her hand and went even harder. A few more minutes of this and she really couldnt take any more.

Dom on and into mish. Pounded her hard and when i lifted her legs up onto my shoulders, she said it was too deep and that it hurt so she said she'll go on top. CG was very normal, nothing out of the ordinary (CG while CB). I should mention, shes either pretty tight or she has strong muscles down there, either way LS was great. Moved into doggy and really pounded her as long and hard as i could. I love when i can feel the ass bounce with each stroke, quite rare with mainland chinese girls. She has the perfect amount of meat on her ass and hips. Great to hold onto and great to pound. Her hair smells nice in mish too if that does anything for you

Recent Ratings
Siemens94   30-3-2024 05:36  Acceptance  +1   
frankpot2   16-3-2024 01:39  Acceptance  +1   
rick_lee_dover   14-3-2024 09:26  Acceptance  +1   nice report would u mind to pm her wechat? wanna have some fun with Milf
tchengaa   12-3-2024 22:33  Karma  +2   Good report! Do you have her contact? Thx
MrFrosty   12-3-2024 19:50  Acceptance  +1   Sweet!
iamjustme21   12-3-2024 06:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent report! I have been thinking about who to see, and this report helped me. I will check her out today.
Koolakulak   12-3-2024 01:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent review! Can’t wait to see her!
Koolakulak
Musky Member

UID 287888
Digest Posts 0
Credits 166
Posts 11
Karma 165
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 10-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
141 Strategy

I haven’t been back to HK in a few years and plan to make my way back next month and visit the JSL mansion for some fun. Are there any techniques you recommend when going up to each 141 room and seeing what your choices are? Aside from just jotting down which rooms the hot girls are in, is there another way to classify them so you can better make a decision? Just wondering what other bros do because seeing being what is behind the door is part of the fun.
rogerforrester
Nookie Newbie

UID 302950
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-3-2024
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2024 23:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi,

Just joined as likely heading to HK in a few months time.

As well as looking for a good time with a young Chinese girl, I'm also an Adult photographer in the UK, and would be looking for a girl who would also be happy to have some photos take [anonymous if wished}

Any useful tips would be appreciated? Also, if you have any knowledge/recommendations for girls who are not shy in being photographed?

Many thanks
Roger