Registered 19-10-2023
Status Online
Post at 11-3-2024 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tokyo - THC - Miku

Date & Time of Session: 3-6-24
Name:  Miku
https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1132
Nationality & Language: Japanese, Some English, basic.
Face: 4/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 6/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: Ok...but a little...weird.
Price & Session Length: 120 min Incall (47000) + something + Secret option (20k)
Recommend: No
Repeat: Nope

I don't remember all the options I had on this one, but the total after FS was 73000y.  Miku was the first girl I ever laid eyes on at THC's website, but she's diamond, and books fast, so I've never had a chance to see her.  Finally had the opportunity, so I jumped at it.  I knew she was going to be older than her profile, she says she's 34, she doesn't look it to be fair.  Her body is fine, she's got some nice tits, an ok ass, but the face...it killed it for me.  I hate sounding rude, but it just wasn't very attractive at all.  But, I can live with that if the girl can work.  There was a much bigger problem that I'll write about below though...first to the details.  

Shower was pedestrian, cleaning, a few kisses (traditional Japanese DFK, lots of mouth open as wide as possible and tongue with no clear direction, not really my style, but YMMV).  She played a little with the little guy, but nothing extraordinary.  As we moved to the bed, she almost instantly offered FS.  I'm never a fan of that to be honest.  When you offer it right away, quite frankly it just feels like an upsell.  I told her let's see how things go.  I'm a BJ guy, so if the BJ was enough, I'm not going to pay the extra 20k.  She then makes a point to say it's either A or V, my choice, if I want to.  Whatever, she climbs into bed, and I begin kissing and licking all over, and while she's making plenty of great sounds, it's very clear an act.  Hey, it's ok if the girl needs to act, they've got a job to do, but it needs to be a little more believable for me I guess.  It's fine, she reacted, pretty sure she did eventually actually cum, but who knows.  

She then started sucking me off, and well...it just wasn't great.  It was fine, average.  Nothing that was going to get me off, so I opt for FS figuring that has to be better.  It was, but only marginally.  I can't even really explain what was wrong with it, I guess just that it felt average, which is how everything really felt.  I did eventually manage to bust, so I guess I got what I paid for.  But then things took a real turn...

She was very friendly.  I mean no ill will towards her on this, because I think it's just her personality, but she was a dork.  And not really in the cute way (and I'm a dork too, so trying not to judge here, but we are paying, right?).  She was just really goofy.  She'd talk about something like it was the funniest thing in the world, but it just...wasn't?  I don't know.  Maybe some of you might find her cute.  She does still love cosplay even though she never updates anything on her profile, and she'll happily show you her cosplay photos (many of which are really sexy, or just really good), and she does know/love anime and videogames well, so if you are into that, she can hold good conversation about it.  I don't know, thinking back as I type this, maybe it was just the way her face was when she laughed.  Guys, really trying to not be mean, but man...that face just wasn't working for me.  

Anyway, she's diamond, so someone out there likes her.  She wasn't my cup of ocha.

Recent Ratings
borealis   2-4-2024 17:10  Acceptance  +1   
Scagnetti   17-3-2024 05:12  Acceptance  +1   
Manticore   15-3-2024 05:02  Karma  +3   
bubeybo   13-3-2024 12:31  Karma  +2   
Ch1vel   13-3-2024 08:02  Acceptance  +1   
Starzx   12-3-2024 23:04  Acceptance  +1   
dddlny   12-3-2024 21:29  Karma  +3   
secretasianman1   12-3-2024 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
vedekehima   12-3-2024 03:46  Acceptance  +1   i felt the same way about Miku. she's nice and playful but wasn't for me
hullulu   12-3-2024 02:48  Acceptance  +1   
bigbear456   11-3-2024 22:20  Karma  +2   Interesting. May have to pull her from my list. Good info. I also did incall that day so we may have seen each other hah ...
Jjaa123   11-3-2024 21:39  Karma  +3   
dddlny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 302289
Digest Posts 0
Credits 408
Posts 54
Karma 404
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2024 21:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Lazy_Ad6604's post

Thanks for the review! Sucks to hear it wasn't the greatest...I have to ask, what do you mean when things took a turn? Was the last paragraph how the session ended? Also, what positions did y'all do in FS? I assume it was CFS?
Lazy_Ad6604
Lustful Lord

UID 297743
Digest Posts 0
Credits 594
Posts 105
Karma 586
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2023
Status Online
Post at 12-3-2024 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 dddlny's post

"things took a turn"...just how overly dorky she was.  It really pulled me out of the fantasy, right?  I mean the face was already not what I was looking for, and then she's acting the way she was (again, YMMV, you might find it cute, but it wasn't for me).  This specific line was a little out of order lol

Session ended ok.  She gave me her LINE, thanked me for the good time, and we went our separate ways after a quick shower.  That's why I seem apologetic in the review...there was nothing inherently "wrong" with her, but she annoyed ME, so I just didn't have a great time.  

FS was covered (she didn't offer, and I would have declined anyway, personal choice).  We fucked in doggy, and mish.  I prefer mish, but...again, not trying to be a dick here..in this case doggy was more enjoyable for me lol.  She did have a nice ass.

Recent Ratings
dddlny   24-3-2024 20:19  Karma  +3   Late response lol but I see. She looks rly cute based on her photos tho, wish could see her face.