Acceptance 566
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-5-2012
Status Online
Post at 11-3-2024 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Foremost - Macy - Cock Massage

Date & Time of Session:  Sun 10 March ~14:00
Location:  Foremost - 14/F, left hand corridor from stairs, 1st door on left facing you
Name:  Macy
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese - Cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5'5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $500
Repeat: Maybe

Was looking for someone with a decent rack, and when Macy opened the door, those knockers and slim waist made me go in without hesitation. Spinner milf, with slightly saggy C's, super hairy bush, and baby damage on the tummy (damn those one--piece...).

Keeping this short, what stood out by a mile in the session was her cbbj skills (bbbj not on the menu); 10minutes of the slowest bj ever with my LB never leaving her mouth. Using a combination of her tongue, suction and a little teeth (did not hurt), that was one of the best bj this year so far. I'm normally a bbbj guy that likes lots of slurping, licking, DT and fast speed, and this was the the complete opposite, yet it was wonderful.....10mins of my cock being massaged with her mouth and tongue.

FS was OK, started in cg, then literally 10seconds of mish as I didn't feel anything, and finished in doggy as I gripped her slim waist and pounded away to get her tits swinging.

$500 for the deed, maybe I'll go back for bj alone.

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   11-3-2024 22:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stevesandersdk   11-3-2024 21:57  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   11-3-2024 19:50  Karma  +10