Registered 8-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2024 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Kawasaki] GFE Soapland - Rui

Date & Time of Session:  9 March 2024 1730hrs
Name:  GFE Soapland - Rui
Link: https://gfe-japan.net/soapland/profile?cp_id=2276
Nationality & Language: Japanese, with good enough English but helps a lot to know some Japanese
Face: not bad! 3/5
Body: large natural boobs, fleshy
Height:  perhaps 160-170
Skill: 8
Service: 10
GFE: 7
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:  90min 49,000yen
Repeat: Yes if I can burn cash

Context on GFE Soapland

GFE Soapland is pretty much dedicated to foreigners. Hence it is so easy to not only book, but also check in and comms with the ladies as well!

Check-in staff were non-Japanese and were very polite/professional, offering drinks and a private waiting area. In a short bit, Rui was ready.

First Impressions of Rui and the room

Rui has a great smile! Even if there is abit of a reason she blurs her face online, her smile more than makes up for it She welcomes you in and undresses you bit by bit to break the ice a little. The room itself has enough space, with a tub, wet area and single bed. All your clothes and items are nicely stored in a cupboard too!

She goes right for a kiss and goes with the flow depending on how you want it to be. Being my first time, she didn't do too much and started a bath. She will wash you down, teasing you in the process (which I really like)! Let her know or guide her to what suits you best: she's really out to please you

Part 1: Nuru

For me, I kind of let her take over the process, which means starting on the Nuru massage. Once the bed was set up, I lay down face down, and she uses her nipple/body to rub you all over. I like that she reads the room to see where you are more sensitive. Kept checking in too if it was uncomfortable or too much, which I really like!

Then it's time to face up where she teases you before capping. She's very tight and it takes some effort to penetrate. Starting at cowgirl she pumps a few times before both she and I came! I was prolly too excited and I was shocked that getting her excited also makes her cum real fast. I was average apparently! After the deed, she drapes hot towels to soothe the body before another bath and drying up.

Part 2: The Bed

I have a fetish for wearing latex gloves (somehow turns me on. It's a long story) and she obliges to wear the ones I brought for me! She also was curious as to how it became a fetish so that she could enjoy it herself (and learn more too!). We got into bed and she proceeds to tease me yet again with her nipple. Then, she starts to tease little boy before blowing me. She had no teeth and her BBBJ was more gentle and less forceful (so please take note). After some teasing she asks if I'm ready for round 2, to which I happily said yes!

Caps and starts with CG (to which she comes) then to missionary (and comes again) and then doggie (yet again comes) before going back to CG. For me, I enjoy it more when I see her enjoying herself so I was out to make her come (teased her nips etc.).

After awhile she and I decided she'll BBBJ until I came. But I of course took awhile and decided to wank before CIM. There is lube by the side which was great because, remember, we wore gloves. After a while I indicated I was ready and she blew me till I came in her mouth. She took it in like a champ and spit it out a lil later.

Post "workout" & overall impressions

We then chat for awhile, to which she mentions she enjoys it more when she sees her customers enjoying themselves (hence adapting to the customer's wants etc.) She seems like she's willing to do quite a fair amount of things so you should explore the options.

Overall she is just right - not over the top like an AV star (we heard AV girl screams from the next door after we came out) but also experienced enough to know where to touch and your personal pleasures. If you want someone who can give PSE she is not for you.

I like that she's also genuine and you can ask her for feedback AHAH like what pleases her most etc. To make the experience better, learn some Japanese. While the website says she's an English speaker (which she is), she is defo more comfortable in Japanese and it'll make the experience better. She can speak Korean too btw!

I like it that the pricing is very transparent - what you are quoted is the total fee and nothing else (unlike regular establishments). Bigger tips don't seem to be expected because when I tipped her she was over the moon. The price is reasonable given the convenience of speaking English, the included FS and the many ways you can mold the session, esp if it's longer like mine.

I would go back if I could burn cash AHAHA I hope you go and try it for yourself!

[ Last edited by  12man34 at 11-3-2024 18:51 ]

Recent Ratings
sonorance   21-4-2024 17:47  Acceptance  +1   
Blackpink1287   6-4-2024 14:43  Acceptance  +1   
Sfsd25   5-4-2024 14:23  Acceptance  +1   
christoff   18-3-2024 15:09  Acceptance  +1   
hullulu   12-3-2024 03:05  Acceptance  +1   
Ch1vel   11-3-2024 18:03  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   11-3-2024 15:14  Karma  +3