Registered 26-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2024 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Malaysian Lily - Massage

Date / Time of Session: 08-Mar-24, late afternoon

Name: Malaysian Lily

Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A25226-SW-141Walk-up-MalaysiaLily.html

Nationality / Language: PRC? / Speak Cantonese, Mandarin, and some English.

Age: late 30s in appearance, but I was informed that she maybe older than that

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height 5’ 3” ish
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N.A.
Price / Session Length: $1,800 for under 1.5 hours
Repeat: Yes

After I blown my CNY bonus in my last visit, and needed to save for a while before visiting Lily.  Booked her and focused on having her on giving a good massage, as I did feel a bit tired.  

She gave me a warm greeting as usual.  Showered together, and had a nice bbbj. She also washed and tickled my bottom, she laughed when I wiggled and tried to get away, as I found it a bit too ticklish. We got dried and she led me to lie face down on bed.  She switched on relaxing music, and started to massage me using some massage cream (not oil).  I asked her not to use too much force, and it was very relaxing.  I got so relaxed that I went to sleep.

I got woken up, when she slides her body on me, and flipped me.  She then gave me a bbbj for a few minutes, and then flipped me again did the bbbj from the back and also licked the anus. I got very existed, she then flipped me and put on protection and started riding me.  I did not lasted that long, unfortunately…..

We cleaned up and had a shower together.  Chatted for a while, I got dressed and left.  

P.S. Got question from some gentleman, asking why I only wrote on this lady – it’s a matter of opportunity, location, and cost.  I am sure there are better girls around, and I will sample them when I can afford the time and dollars.

[ Last edited by  1960oldies at 9-3-2024 22:06 ]

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   10-3-2024 15:27  Karma  +4   
momozzz   10-3-2024 09:12  Karma  +2   nice sharing
Fulltits   10-3-2024 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
Runforrest1   9-3-2024 22:49  Acceptance  +1   
dienw   9-3-2024 22:43  Karma  +3   Tx