Body: 6.5
Height: 5'8
Skill: 7
Service: 6
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length:  47000 Yen (2 hr + CIM) + ~5000 Love hotel
Repeat: Probably not

I had the opportunity to spend a few weeks in Tokyo last fall, and during that time I had the opportunity to do a few bookings with THC. I've written previously about my experiences with Yumina and Mio, but this time I wanted to write up my review of the first girl I saw at THC, Maria.

I had at first tried to set up the booking the a few days before using the booking form on THC's site but never got a response back. The day before I decided to reach out instead via Line to get everything set up. This worked much better and got everything set up for the following day. Since it was my first time I didn't really know what options to choose so I just went with CIM since I'd read the gets you a BBBJ.

Since it was incall I showed up the next day to THC's office in Shinjuku. It was easy enough to find, and they even have a video on their website if you get confused. I made the payment at the counter, and since it was my first time they quickly ran through the rules and told me to have a seat while I waited for Maria. I didn't have to wait too long and the staff let me know Maria was waiting downstairs.

The first thing I think anyone would notice about Maria is her height. She's listed as 5'8 on the website and that seems to be very accurate. We made some small talk and headed off to a nearby love hotel to get checked in. I believe it was Hotel Pasha nearby. After getting settled in the room she confirmed the option and time I chose while we had a seat on the couch and made some small talk.

After a few minutes she asked if I wanted to take a shower together and so we both got undressed and headed in. I wouldn't consider Maria fat by any means, but I would say her body is on the softer side. No real play in the shower but she did do a good job of soaping me up and getting clean. After getting all washed off we headed over to the bed.

Maria seems to be more of the GFE type so we got under the covers of the bed while she teased me with her hand to start out. Once I was hard she pulled back the covers to start the BBBJ. I can't really judge her skill since it was my first time using THC and the experience was just still new and exciting to me. Regardless, it seemed to do the job as I eventually busted in her mouth. She grabbed some tissues and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Getting settled back in bed we made some more small talk and she showed me on her phone some of her favorite snacks that I should try. She also mentioned she was actually born in the US, her parents were both studying there at the time. Even though she grew up in Japan her English is quite good.

After some recovery time she asked if I wanted to go again. I happily agreed and she gave me another BBBJ until I came in her mouth again.

For the rest of the time we just relaxed in bed and made some small talk until the time ran out a few minutes later.

We both got cleaned up in the shower and dressed. Before I left she gave me her Line so that I could book her directly in the future if I'd like.

Overall I'd say Maria was not a bad first time pick at THC. After seeing other girls there however, I don't think I'd book her again simply because there are more fun options. To me Maria is the standard experience you would expect from THC. A little GFE mixed with a decent blowjob. Nothing amazing, but not terrible either.

(Apologizes if this review was less detailed than my other reviews. I'm typing this as I get ready for a flight back to the States. I've still got a review of Haru to write up from my first trip. I also just finished a recent trip where I saw Kazura, Rika, Nagisa, and a threesome with Rika/Yumina. If you guys had any preferences for which one you wanted to see next feel free to let me know here or via PM).

Recent Ratings
borealis   2-4-2024 16:42  Acceptance  +1   thanks for the review!
vpnsabian   14-3-2024 21:34  Acceptance  +1   
christoff   10-3-2024 15:48  Acceptance  +1   
Lazy_Ad6604   10-3-2024 11:04  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review! I'll pull her off my list!
dddlny   10-3-2024 04:16  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review! Looking forward to all your reviews lol
shampoo   10-3-2024 02:26  Karma  +3   
jidgvx82   9-3-2024 18:45  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   9-3-2024 17:13  Karma  +2   
Nopatiencetokee   9-3-2024 13:06  Karma  +2   Nice. More info on each girl, the better. I've had my eyes on Kazura. How was your experience?
Ch1vel   9-3-2024 11:34  Acceptance  +1   
wildwildwest   9-3-2024 11:29  Karma  +3   how was Rika? and that 3some sounds yummy
jidgvx82
Nookie Newbie

UID 297734
Digest Posts 0
Credits 35
Posts 11
Karma 34
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-10-2023
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2024 18:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 bigbear456's post

I had a similar experience with Maria.  She gives a good BJ, but her other skills are a bit underwhelming.  She can speak English, but she lacks some of the nuance, which leads to some things she says coming off a bit rude.  FS was available for 20k, but it was lackluster.  She wants you to do all the work.  I’d go for other other providers first before repeating.
shygai88
Musky Member

UID 298655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 108
Posts 30
Karma 106
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2024 07:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I met her before last October and felt kind of the same. I didn't know FS was an option for Maria, but I never brough it up though. I mainly picked her because of the height.