Post at 3-3-2024 15:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Fiwfans - Nong Cupcake - WARNING

[Thailand] [Bangkok] Fiwfans - Nong Cupcake
Date of Session: 11am, 3rd March 2024
Name: Cupcake
Place: On Nut Lee Gardens Hotel
Web: https://fiwfans.io/sideline/406raekk7lt860g1z
Nationality & Language: Thai, and a decent amount of English.
Face: 6.0 / 10 Website is photoshopped slightly but she is very close to that look, maybe 10 years ago. Looks very Chinese.
Body: 7 / 10 Decent man made boobs, flat ass, flat stomach, spinner-type, 1 tattoo on her back
Service: 1 / 10
Price & Session Length: THB 2600 for 90 mins including 1 shot CIM and 1 in dom, and also got her some food&drinks
Repeat: FUCK NO!!!

Was out last night at Nana again and it was pretty dead apart from Rainbow 4 and Billards/Billboards? Decided to head home early.

Saw Cupcake in the morning on web and messaged agent if she knew English. On the BTS home, booked for today.

Got there 5 mins early and waited in lobby. 11am on the dot, agent gives me room so I go up. Knock on the door, she says to wait a sec, in Thai so I am guessing. Opens up after 10 secs, Seemed okay, looked older but still acceptable.

She was eating at the table, I told her to take her time whilst I settled in, had a bit of chit chat but instantly, alarms go off. She talks about her kid taken by the King, police want to kill her baby, others want to eat her baby, shows me photos on her phone. I kindly ask her not to show me that as it is off-putting. Gonzo-type shit. It was with a snake eating a baby, a baby held hostage by a policeman, etc...

She packs the food away to eat later and I ask if she kisses. She said yes, but said she'll brush teeth as she ate. Good thing. However, she tells me to wait on bed after striping. No shower. I already paid her when she was packing her food.

I did shower before coming out, always do. She strips and goes straight for lb. She has braces so not the best. After 2 mins, cap on. She flips onto her back, legs spread open and says outrageous stuff. Fuck me here, then by the window, then in bathroom, fuck me everywhere, make me cum. She keeps staring at you, strong eye contact whilst saying stuff like, I'm cumming, etc. Not my type at all. At one point, I cover her mouth and tell her to shut up as I can't get in the mood and sometimes makes me laugh. Missionary, I pound for 3 minutes, not much feel even though she is tiny. I ask for doggy, pound for 4 mins, keeps asking if I cum yet. Missionary again but with me standing, then standing doggy whilst she kneels on bed for 8 mins or so. I pound and pound but the mood just ain't there. She even says I can do bareback for 2k, I decline, ty. However, in standing doggy, it did feel a little weird. When I went in, it felt the bottom of my lb was catching on something. I just kept pounding... Till I got too tired.

End up finishing with a hj. I go take a quick shower as I am sweating. She puts a towel over herself to keep warm and uses phone in bed. I come out and chat. She tells me her agent is nice and other stuff. 12pm, asks if I want massage, I decline, not my thing. I ask for bj, CIM, she tries for 2 mins then said she can't as she has other customers today and she won't be able to bj others if she keeps going, so I hj myself. She keeps asking if I can cum. I said, I am trying. I ask if there are some that do BB, isn't she worried she'll get pregnant. Then all of a sudden, she said she is ladyboy... My lb just drooped...Instantly. I ask her, but you have a child, she said it's her mama's child...

I said I couldn't cum, had a shower and got the feck outta there. I am still dumbfolded. I didn't check her ID, I don't know if what she said was true or not but she said it thrice with enthusiasm. Was it a way to get me out or...

Fuck, got back to hotel and washed myself completely...  Checked Web page, says 100% female but no reviews yet... Should I ask agent...

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this but I felt I had an obligation to do so.

Stay safe all...

[ Last edited by  NewHorizon at 3-3-2024 15:23 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Pacman1796   11-3-2024 11:44  Karma  +2   This gets me paranoid. I always look for feminine voice. But some are good at faking it
arikop   6-3-2024 19:52  Karma  +6   kinda scary
marklee1002   6-3-2024 01:14  Acceptance  +1   
doopdooppo   5-3-2024 17:10  Acceptance  +1   
torque   5-3-2024 03:07  Acceptance  +3   Wow, what a story. The kicker at the end !
Johaan   4-3-2024 15:13  Karma  +2   
booby_lover   4-3-2024 15:11  Karma  +6   If I was a thai wg and wanted an annoying customer gone i'd play the lb card.
PCP   4-3-2024 14:51  Acceptance  +1   Damn. This review is a roller-coaster ride! Thanks for sharing!
roninaaa   4-3-2024 12:21  Acceptance  +1   Oh my god, this is one crazy experience, especially on the ladyboy part.
flowmon   3-3-2024 22:57  Karma  +3   
soi11   3-3-2024 18:21  Karma  +3   man, that sucks.
hotjac   3-3-2024 16:10  Karma  +5   OFS! That would cause the most rock hard boner to droop; in fact it would put me off pooning for a week or two!
Laszlo   3-3-2024 15:33  Karma  +4   Could have been, hopefully, a contraception implant that you felt. Still seems to be a strange gal. Let's hope your ne ...
firefly2700   3-3-2024 15:26  Acceptance  +1   
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2024 22:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 NewHorizon's post

Bro, did you go with a stop watch?  You almost sound like my athletics coach giving me split times!!